Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. It doesn't have to necessarily be a Deathly Hallows Harry for me, but I'd like to get this Voldemort if I can get an older Harry down the line. I mean, Voldemort didn't even have his full body when Harry was in his early teens, and so it doesn't make much sense to display Voldemort with a young Harry.

I'm surprised that people are drooling over the Harry figure anyway; am I the only one that thinks it looks really creepy and lifeless?

Only in the worst photos. It really is a nice figure.

Hmm. I'd like to see some photos where it doesn't look bad, because I can't say I've seen any where I've thought it looks anywhere near good enough to buy.

Hmm. I'd like to see some photos where it doesn't look bad, because I can't say I've seen any where I've thought it looks anywhere near good enough to buy.

Here are some of mine:
IMG_4374_zps6aa79ed5.jpgIMG_4388_zps6322991e.jpgIMG_4460_zps8ed10a58.jpg

cool!:clap

are his robes that green in movie? not a potter fanatic so have no idea, remember them as black but could be wrong.

That looks amazing. Can't wait to pick this one up. Now it's time for the older Harry potter

cool!:clap

are his robes that green in movie? not a potter fanatic so have no idea, remember them as black but could be wrong.

They were blacker in earlier movies, but in DHP1&2, which this figure is based off, the filmmakers seemed to use a green filter for ALL of the scenes with Voldemort. So it's accurate to the last 2 films only, technically.

They are! In fact, they're lighter green than that. The figure seems to be more screen accurate. I've been to the HP Studio tour a few times. Might be a later version of the robes, but here are a couple of my pictures:

Vol1.JPG

vol2.JPG

The filters used actually make them look a lot darker on screen.

They are! In fact, they're lighter green than that. The figure seems to be more screen accurate. I've been to the HP Studio tour a few times. Might be a later version of the robes, but here are a couple of my pictures:

View attachment 167653

View attachment 167654

The filters used actually make them look a lot darker on screen.

The color of the robes changed from shot to shot really. But in DH1 & 2 it was definitely more green than grey.

Like I said - It's really down to lighting, filters and effects that make it look darker. This is what it looks like in real life, under bright lamps. There'll be different robes for different movies. I think Star Ace have done a good job finding the middle ground and more screen accurate colour. Good on them for not just going with black. Can't wait to get this one too.

Dave, any news on Nagini? :x
I'll just buy Voldemort if she be made

Back