Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1ed26d269752a85288e426473fa1a702.jpg
bc9a56985c7c57c9a69cdd7e60ea981a.jpg

268e74fa2f9849324d8f836a0f4b3dd4.jpg

Found a black shirt for him. Looks much more accurate and I don't think he needs the overcoat now. Wanna figure out what I can use for a better belt buckle. Some dark arts piece might look cool.

Yeah anx10us, I love that set. I actually need another one so that I can make a loki for my avengers.
I guess I just prefer my villans in suits.

Found a black shirt for him. Looks much more accurate and I don't think he needs the overcoat now. Wanna figure out what I can use for a better belt buckle. Some dark arts piece might look cool.

Don't need no fancy belt buckle. You need a waistcoat and then to button up the jacket, that'll hide the belt and he'll be 100% accurate.

Great pics! He's such a cool figure. I thought about selling mine a couple weeks ago, but came to my senses real fast. :lol

Thanks! I've been eyeing it at the comic store just about every weekend. Finally was able to unload the Tumbler in exchange for Voldy and the MK XLIII Die Cast. Definitely pleased with this decision. The shop had all 4 current figures from this line. Kind of wanted Sirius but I'm holding out for the Azkaban release.

Maybe the most frustrating figure I will ever own. Sculpts are a pain to take on and off. He has no good hands to hold his wands at all. His wand is cheap as a toothpick as it can't even hold the spell special effects, even with the support, it still sags. The stand does not keep him sturdy at all. It so loose. I tried another stand and got the same result, must be the body. Something I was impressed with from Harry and Ron was the strong body, not with Voldy, just unbalanced any time I lift his arm. The flame effect is a pain to get on and off. The magnets for the sleeve extensions are very weak, even with the support it feels like they will fall off.

Only positives I have taken away from the two plus annoying hours I have had trying to get a good pose out of this guy is that the sculpts are incredible. His robes are great and even with all the problems I have had, he has a real shelf presence. I really wanted to pose him in an action type pose, but I will just have to settle for a generic pose. I am starting to wonder if I got a defect with the body.

Welp, I am gonna go back to trying to pose him, I will post my pics tomorrow.

Small slips of notecards jammed into the stomach bend and where the waist attaches greatly improved my balance and standing issues. Starting to think the body I got with mine was defected or not assembled fully/correctly or something.

Whatever it was this figure has become much much much better for me.

There, you got it! Yeah it has its foibles, but this is a must have for any Potter fan.

Yup agree.

Yeah, I should probably repost my thoughts out since my first post was in somewhat anger :lol

Now that I finally fixed the body and have him posed he is truly an awe inspiring figure. I am gonna take one more pic of this guy tomorrow in better light but he is great. The flame effect is very easy for me to put on and off now that I shaved some of the rubber off so it fits easier and better. I actually combined my stand parts from the other figures to make a better extension for the special lightning effect. It works really great and adds that much more to the figure. The magnet is still weak, but now that the robe extensions have some support from being wrapped an arm or the stand, looks incredible.

My only wish is that in future releases please make the wand out of better material. The elder wand was durable, but it was Voldy's white wand that was just so cheap.

Overall, I am very happy now that I finally got this figure to work for me and posed how I wanted it.

Back