Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One last SLUTTYEWOK point (for now). She had just the perfect amount of tattoos. And perfectly placed. That is all.

Are you talking about me again Swabie? And if not, can someone please repost the image of the Sexy Ewok? I refuse to call her slutty as I don't know her well enough to make that assumption.

I know that Slave Leia was tatted...

For you, my friend. :duff

917A8A63-674C-4C35-BB9A-E502075BBF26-9153-00000C26563C4CB3.jpg

Funny I never noticed the tats last time, or ever, until you guys pointed them out. I may have found my costume for CVII...

;)

I refuse to call her slutty as I don't know her well enough to make that assumption.

To clarify, my use of the word slutty was nothing personal against her. She is probably very sweet and not slutty at all. Maybe I should take fury's lead and call her sexy. I certainly don't want to offend this lovely young girl who wore such a great costume. But there's just something so fun about typing SLUTTYEWOK.

I need to open up a Chinese restaurant and call it SEXYWOK! :yess::rotfl:rotfl

And yes, the Chinese girls WILL be slutty. :monkey1 :naughty

:lol:yess:

...and I'll open up a place next to yours called SEXMEWOK, which will open after your place closes and utilize the same slutty girls serving other things besides food and alcohol. :lol

Back