Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something deeply unsettling about these modern AI generated movies. A subconscious, overwhelming feeling that you've seen it all before, only now it's been stolen, taken out of context and severely bastardized. Kind of like a good pop tune trapped in a rap song...
AI is in its infancy, in a decade or so it may be more creative than anyone in Hollywood. On second thought, it is probably already more creative than 95% of Hollywood....

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm currently downloading all three.

Never heard of these before. Thanks for posting the PDF. Sounds interesting as there are some things in the SE's that I do enjoy.

I have so many different versions of the OT. The Harmy versions, The SIlver Screen version of ANH, the 4kXX versions, Adywan's versions....

I always planned to burn them, but I too have them on an external HD that I just connect to my TV. A 2tb HD with nothing but Star Was. Movies, Docs, Interviews, Making Of, Behind The Scenes, TV Shows (so many shows with just funny Star Wars references/themes), Reality Shows.... So much various content. Of course, I also own almost everything that's been released officially on DVD, BD, 4KBD, even my old VHS Boxsets...

Never heard of these before. Thanks for posting the PDF. Sounds interesting as there are some things in the SE's that I do enjoy.

I have so many different versions of the OT. The Harmy versions, The SIlver Screen version of ANH, the 4kXX versions, Adywan's versions....

I always planned to burn them, but I too have them on an external HD that I just connect to my TV. A 2tb HD with nothing but Star Was. Movies, Docs, Interviews, Making Of, Behind The Scenes, TV Shows (so many shows with just funny Star Wars references/themes), Reality Shows.... So much various content. Of course, I also own almost everything that's been released officially on DVD, BD, 4KBD, even my old VHS Boxsets...

I have all sorts of edits too, but this one looks more unique in using what it can from the SE.

Prompted by Sideshow's Scum & Villainy line I recently downloaded the SE trilogy to keep on the PC as easy reference, since it's easier to jump straight into and search than digging out a DVD or Blu-ray.

'The Final Cut' versions are higher quality as well, so I deleted the SEs and have kept one set of 'The Final Cut' on the PC and one on SD card so I'd always have them.

I still like owning all the DVDs and Blu-rays, but have become so averse to actually using them. They've become akin to a library of books I never open, or the comics I never take out of their bags because it's easier to download and access a CBR or CBZ file.

I think in terms of mp4 and mkv now for movies and TV series.

I have all sorts of edits too, but this one looks more unique in using what it can from the SE.

Prompted by Sideshow's Scum & Villainy line I recently downloaded the SE trilogy to keep on the PC as easy reference, since it's easier to jump straight into and search than digging out a DVD or Blu-ray.

'The Final Cut' versions are higher quality as well, so I deleted the SEs and have kept one set of 'The Final Cut' on the PC and one on SD card so I'd always have them.

I still like owning all the DVDs and Blu-rays, but have become so averse to actually using them. They've become akin to a library of books I never open, or the comics I never take out of their bags because it's easier to download and access a CBR or CBZ file.

I think in terms of mp4 and mkv now for movies and TV series.
Yes the quality on these is very solid. Throwing out the dumb SE add ons, keeping the good ones, Strong detail and the better color timing has officially made my 4k discs obsolete

I think this uses or attempts to replicate Harmys color timing. Quality of the films is much better though.

I think it even used some footage from the Revisited cut by Adywan

Looks that way from the PDF that provides box covers and disc labels to use to make your own Blu-rays.

I downloaded the 1080 versions and stuck them on an SD card as I don't use discs any more if I can help.
Thanks for sharing, the PDFs, will check them out!

Back