Star Wars ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KitFisto said:
It'sa space station, not a ship.

But it can move like a ship. I think of it more as a ship than an actual space station for that one reason. If it were just a space station they wouldn't have been able to fly to Yavin 4.

I hope my girlfriend never finds out how much of a dork I am :monkey1

I still first think of X-wings when I think of Star Wars. The Millenium falcon was certainly cooler and more focused on. But it was the X-Wing that destroyed the Death Star (which is not a ship :lol ).

And if it wasn't for Fett and the Slave I, Han would never have been frozen in carbonite, Luke wouldn't have left Dagobah early to confront Vader in Cloud City, learn the truth about his father, and lose his hand. Leia wouldn't have vocalized her love for Han. Lando wouldn't have made the choice to side with the Rebellion (and it was Lando who blew up the second Death Star), Jabba the Hutt probably wouldn't have died, etc.

Well if it weren't for a Tauntaun, Luke would've frozen before Han built the shelter and ESB woulda sucked!

OWNED!!!!

Darth Loki said:
Well if it weren't for a Tauntaun, Luke would've frozen before Han built the shelter and ESB woulda sucked!

OWNED!!!!

But if it wasn't for Ben, the Sandpeople would have OWNED Luke for a few months until he died like his Grandmother.

Wor-Gar said:
But if it wasn't for Ben, the Sandpeople would have OWNED Luke for a few months until he died like his Grandmother.

If it weren't for the Sandpeople, Anakin's mother wouldn't have died and he wouldn't have taken his first steps towards the Dark Side.

If it weren't for the damn Trade Federation shooting at the Naboo Cruiser, they would've never gone to Tattoine and found Anakin.

But if it wasn't for Palpatine deciding to get the Neimodians to move against Naboo, then Qui Gon and Obi Wan would of stayed on Courascant and not gone to Naboo, and therefore wouldn't have met Anakin, and there would be no Vader.

Well if it wasn't for that braid-wearing girl in the second grade who refused to give Palpy a kiss behind the reactor shed then he never would have turned evil and hatched his devilish plot--- wait a second that's not a moon, it's a space station!

Nice segue--but to get back on the track it's the Millenium Falcon.

If it weren't for R2-D2 fixing the shields of the Royal Naboo Cruiser then it would have blown up and Padme would have never made it to Tattooine. And Anakin would have gone one to great podracing fame throughout the galaxy.

Anyways, SOooo...how 'bout that Millennium Falcon Eh?

Most important...

Definitely the Falcon!

B00023HVJS.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1099484617_.jpg

Last edited:
darthviper107 said:
If it wasn't for the Millennium Falcon Luke would have died.

Remember that:rolleyes:

Eh, they wouldn't have killed Luke in the first movie no matter what! The Falcon was just a good way to bring Han back into the fold.

Remember that :rolleyes:

I at first thought this was a what's you favorite Star Wars ship thread but see now it's between the Code-3 releases.
I'd have to go with the Millennium Falcon as most definitive.
Now, off to make my own thread!

I love the Naboo N-1 starfighters those are my new favorite ships.But like GB i still think of X-wings when i think of star wars.(and ties)

Back