Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not feeling this at all for some reason. It's just leaving me cold.

I'll take my permanent leave of this thread now, don't want to put a damper on it for everyone else.

That trailer made me feel good. :)

On a related note, last night I happened across some of the randomly stored SW stuff I have all over the place and pulled out a 1977 folder with R2 and 3PO on it. Inside are some of my old Bantha Tracks newsletters, fan club info, ESB promo photos, a Starlog from 1978 with a Prowse interview and my set of 16 Wonder Bread cards. :D

Also had the first 3 issues of Kirby's Black Panther in there. Wondered where those had gotten to.

wow.. i got chilled.. tears.. everything !!!! The crashed destroyer.... FANTASTIC ... all great...... my god.. this is going to be so epic ...

That was a good trailer.
The Star Destroyer at the beginning and Han & Chewie at the end were just amazing.
I still think Lucas' trailers are better though.
But the last scene did make me tear up.

Now I'll just have to watch it again...

27A4458100000578-3042308-image-a-14_1429207632797.jpg

"Chewie...we're home." :thud:

At first I was like, oh crap, that's a downed X-wing... then I looked up and was like, holy $***, that's a downed Star Destroyer!!! :lol

I liked all the things that relate or connects to the old films, like the original cast, Vader's helmet, The Star Destroyer in the beginning. As far as the new cast...meh, we'll see. The silver Storm Trooper looks cool though. I guess he's the new Boba Fett...maybe, so hopefully they don't give him a crappy death too.

I liked all the things that relate or connects to the old films, like the original cast, Vader's helmet, The Star Destroyer in the beginning. As far as the new cast...meh, we'll see. The silver Storm Trooper looks cool though. I guess he's the new Boba Fett...maybe, so hopefully they don't give him a crappy death too.

He'll say 3 words, have a total of 2 minutes of screen time, and sell the most ****ing toys and merch of the whole series. :lol

Chewie looks younger. Must have been hanging out in LA too long.
Honestly.. unimpressed with this teaser, loved the last one. I'm still super hyped for the movie, but this felt .. meh?

Maybe I will grow to love it.

Back