Super 7 GI JOE Ultimates line speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen any good deals on wave 3 yet?
Some nice prices on Amazon Canada (prices in CAD). 68$ CAD = 49$ USD. So 10% discount compared to the 55$ retail
But BBTS already has wave 1 & 2 at 20%. I assume wave 3 will follow.

1714763643290.png

I got all of wave 4 except Stalker, for 60$ Canadian each shipped on amazon.ca

Anything on the horizon for this line? I was disappointed they pulled the repaints, wanted a proper Lady Jaye...

Hope springs eternal! Maybe the colors look better. And maybe the new sculpt looks good. My main hope is that there is more detailed paintwork. One of my top 2 joe characters in the style I'm most nostalgic for so worth rolling the dice.

Hope springs eternal! Maybe the colors look better. And maybe the new sculpt looks good. My main hope is that there is more detailed paintwork. One of my top 2 joe characters in the style I'm most nostalgic for so worth rolling the dice.
I'm more upset that Mezco didn't reveal Zartan at SDCC and a NO JOE for that matter

Supposedly there is more coming but I'm not super optimistic about it's longevity. Be nice if we got snake eyes v2 and firefly, at least. Some speculate it may have legs as part of the basic target releases. They are doing this with Thundercats.

Back