Superkraft Laboratory: Batman Origin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
(Not the actual name of the statue yet, but this sure is one to follow.)

261d2d5d-7885-47f3-a1ad-21106e623ab8-2000x.jpg

Bats-Esborra-g3-sm.webp

Bats-Esborra.webp

nearmint said:
I asked Mighty Jaxx about the scale. They responded that they can't reveal it yet. They directed me to this website: https://www.superkraftlab.com/

91ajhf.gif

91akgz.jpg

91hfn7.jpg

Terrific theme, and Great looking sculpt.

Though I am curious, what movie is featured on the fliers/tickets?
Hope it is Zorro! :wink1:
91ahdf.gif

91ahgz.gif

91ahka.gif

91ahmq.gif

91ahrj.gif

91cgzb.gif

91ai37.jpg

91ai5t.gif

91aj5f.jpg

91ajvo.gif

91ajzt.jpg

91g9mo.jpg

91cghh.jpg

91uigs.jpg

91aiad.gif

91aid7.gif

Bill Finger - "Batman was a combination of Douglas Fairbanks [who played Zorro] and Sherlock Holmes."

Bob Kane -"Zorros use of a mask to conceal his identity as Don Diego gave me the idea of giving Batman a secret identityBruce Wayne would be a man of means who put on a façade of being effete. Zorro rode a black horse called Tornado and would enter a cave and exit from a grandfather clock in the living room. The bat-cave was inspired by this cave in Zorro. I didn't want Batman to be a Superhero with superpowersSo I made Batman an ordinary human being; he is just an athlete who has the physical prowess of Douglas Fairbanks, Sr., who was my all-time favorite hero in the movies."
While not absolute canon, it has become a recurring goto reference.

Last edited:
Cool concept. Reminds me of XM's Transformation HULK.
Absolutely, thematically works great...
f6ea09142996ed1705c721e279fdf7f2.jpg

91dojv.jpg

Similarly 3D printable Shazam/Cap Marvel diorama, (not sure on the scale quality on that one though, just mean the theme)
91do32.jpg

(Not the actual name of the statue yet, but this sure is one to follow.)

261d2d5d-7885-47f3-a1ad-21106e623ab8-2000x.jpg

Bats-Esborra-g3-sm.webp

Bats-Esborra.webp
Can you share where you pulled the images from?
Haven't found them on their site (or I'm useless at navigating?) - https://www.superkraftlab.com/

Last edited:
I’d this isn’t crazy expensive or huge, this would be something I’d be interested in. Great storytelling and visually appealing.

Back