SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supermadtoys

7 h ·

The Big Foot PVC head has been tested and the production has been arranged!

b1.jpg
b2.jpg

Joy...what is the eta on this figure? I just want to know because if funds. I need to have a set amount available to pay for these things..

Last edited:
Those pictures are encouraging and discouraging at the same time. Progress, but then it always looks like one person is handling it all.

Cool.
Not sure I'm digging how that panel works. I thought the display was part of the figure and that the fur would come off (somehow:dunnoDon't ask me how. I don't make figures. Just figured it'd be different). I guess it works but it seems kind of cheap.

Supermadtoys

2h

All the PVC made Big Foot head sculptures after rigorous and high-standard QC, each head has been inspected, washed, dried, and then sprayed with oil.

Although the progress is slow but it continues to make production........

8dq5zw.gif
8dq6xi.gif

o_O ! Is that ^ what I think it is? Looks like a 3D representation of the Kenner inner ciruitry sticker.
How does it attach? Revealed?

b1-jpg.686490

Supermadtoys

1 h ·

Today New York Time 12:00 pm Start to Pre-order!

1. Bionic Big Foot Limited Edition 350 box

2. Bionic Big Foot and Six Million Bionic Man Limition Edition 150 box (only Exclusive on kghobby.com

please stay tuned!

View attachment 686490View attachment 686491View attachment 686492

Yeah, I'm not quit getting the removable panel design? Can you have the fur attached, and lift it to reveal the circuitry panel underneath?
Or is it one or the other?
Why didn't they just sink the circuitry panel onto the body of the figure? And have the fur lift away from it?.

Last edited:
Back