Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm...

FB_IMG_1720034461626.jpg

FB_IMG_1720034520320.jpg

Panels and lines are atrocious.

If they were going to go with that particular S then it needed to be 25% bigger.

He looks like a walking basketball rubber pajama lol
Didn't ppl say the same thing about the MOS symbol when the shadowy first poster was revealed? 🤔
So needles can puncture his "suit", but not bullets?
Depends on who writes it. In some instances where his mom makes the suit, it acts like regular fabric since he's what's invulnerable and not the suit itself. He has a sort of aura around him that extends to his suit since it's skin tight. Snyder sort of showed this with his Superman when you'd see the small rocks begin to levitate when he does his first flight or how the dirt lifts off his casket at the end of BVS. Pretty sure there are other moments as well but those are the most obvious.

In other forms, his mom mentions how they had to go through so many tools/blades just to cut and sew the fabric b/c so many were getting ruined in the process due to the kryptonian fabric.

Then you have the New52 (I think) and My Adventures with Superman suit where it just sort of materializes out of nothing.

Yeah for some reason he's reminding me of another Dean Cain. Who was a good fit for that series but never really had the right gravitas for Superman.
Dean Cain was a fantastic Clark Kent, but yea, his Superman didn't have the same presence. He's a fun, light-hearted Superman for the most part that embodied a lot of what Superman was/stood for at the time even if he didn't come across as this larger than life character. I'm actually rewatching the series right now and still love it.

Has anyone noticed what the extras are wearing? The clothes look very 1970s/80s. Does this film take place in the 80s?
Gunn could be taking the same approach as Matt Reeves did for The Batman where there really isn't a set year that it's taking place. Like how the police officers in The Batman mostly had the sort of 80's uniforms and the cars on set were from various years and not all current/modern models.

Last edited:
This movie is starting to seem very bloated. So many additional heroes for a debut movie.

Also why is everyone wearing the same Avengers Endgame team suits in various colours?
Spoiler Spoiler:

This movie is starting to seem very bloated. So many additional heroes for a debut movie.

Also why is everyone wearing the same Avengers Endgame team suits in various colours?
I'm really starting to get the sense he's just making another Guardians movie here, what with team suits and multiple superheroes...

Back