Supernatural Discussion Spoilers and Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to bump this thread. One week until the Winter Premiere.

The CW posted a sneak peak on their website of next week's episode. It's definitely worth a look for those interested.

The brothers Winchester are back in action; can't wait! Also, have you seen the previews for that new show that Jo is on? Looks kind of interesting...

The brothers Winchester are back in action; can't wait! Also, have you seen the previews for that new show that Jo is on? Looks kind of interesting...

Haven't even heard of it until you just mentioned it.

What's it about? Link?

It's called Cult. It's got the dude who played T-Bag on Prison Break. I only saw it when I went to the CW app to watch the new preview.:lol

I vaguely remember hearing about the show. I think there was a weird viral/ARG for the show, in order to promote it, that never took off.

Hmmm...will go check it out now.

It looks like TNT is reshowing the series again from Episode 1. Airing now, if anyone is interested. Three episodes per day, M - F. Will get you caught up quick for those that are new to the series.

They just finished S6 yesterday, so it looks like we'll be waiting a bit longer until S7 goes into syndication (on TNT, anyway.)

Thanks for the bump, I wasn't sure when the show was going to be back :)

No problem! :rock

Watching SN on Netflix is the equivalent of watching the Lucas "tweaked" original trilogy. At first glance it seems alright, but you know in your heart that there is something seriously wrong with it.

Watching SN on Netflix is the equivalent of watching the Lucas "tweaked" original trilogy. At first glance it seems alright, but you know in your heart that there is something seriously wrong with it.

:lol

I remember you (or someone) mentioning that before. Is it just the music they altered?

A similar thing happened with the show, Roswell. When it aired on WB/UPN, they had music from artists like DMB and Linkin Park. But when it hit DVD, all of the music was changed due to licensing fees, etc. etc. The studio just couldn't afford it.

I'm curious though as to why the DVDs are unaltered, but Netflix's version is.

Side note:see Zero Dark Thirty. It has a healthy dose of Yellow Eyes!:lecture

It's definitely a movie I want to check out. Didn't know that either.

Funny thing though, when I first saw the trailer a while back, I thought the red-haired woman was Julie McNiven ('Anna'). It took me a few times to figure out that it wasn't her. :( :lol

It's definitely a movie I want to check out. Didn't know that either.

Funny thing though, when I first saw the trailer a while back, I thought the red-haired woman was Julie McNiven ('Anna'). It took me a few times to figure out that it wasn't her. :( :lol

Nope, but Jessica Chastain makes any movie better. :monkey3

Nope, but Jessica Chastain makes any movie better. :monkey3

I can honestly say that I've never seen a movie she's been in. I know of them, but never sat through one. (Just IMDB'd her.)

I second look though, I guess she doesn't look THAT much like her. I guess it's just the red hair from fast glance.

Revisiting S7 now. Anyone hoping they bring back Lucifier? I felt they really dropped the ball with that character, during that run. I guess I was just expecting more, especially from a character with such presence and influence in S5. Plus, Sam/Cas got off way too easily with the torment thing.

Back