Swtoys FS064 1/6 Scale Triss Merigold the fearless (Witcher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty impressed with this photos, but will the final product live up to that? Have their recent releases in the past few months or so come close to prototypes? Sorry, don't follow 1/6 3rd party stuff much these days...

I'm pretty impressed with this photos, but will the final product live up to that? Have their recent releases in the past few months or so come close to prototypes? Sorry, don't follow 1/6 3rd party stuff much these days...
Well....

I want this, but after the Sadie figure I don’t know if I trust SW Toys to deliver a good final product.
Usually Witcher figures are collaboration with Master Team and they look more or less great. However Triss doesn't mention MT anywhere. Guess this is better than none lol

I do not have much confidence with SW Toys because they are a typical 'hit and run' company where they promise the heavens but give you hell. Most of the releases are good promo photos, lousy final figure turn out with new differences. You would need a lot of work to get it looking fair enough to the promo photos and I don't think it's worth the money to give it a shot. It's a scummy tactic, we are lucky they do not hold any official licenses because they would squatting all over those licenses and taking a huge dump over it.

I'm going to wait for the eventual release and see how Triss turns out before deciding.

Usually Witcher figures are collaboration with Master Team and they look more or less great. However Triss doesn't mention MT anywhere. Guess this is better than none lol
That's the thing - if they work with another brand, the figures come out ok. They worked on Ciri and Geralt (I believe) with Master Team and Captain Barbossa with Tough Guys. There's probably others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I don't see another brand attached to this one, so I think the best thing to do is just wait for release photos. If I miss out, I miss out. But I literally threw out the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Lara they made, it was so bad, and I might end up doing the same with Sadie. I just don't trust the company after their last releases I picked up.

I preordered this cause I love Witcher 3, but you guys got me scared about SW Toys. I didn’t know how bad their quality is.
I’m in the same boat rn but if it comes out terribly, can always just cancel. Would rather lose deposit than lose full price and have a bad figure

Back