Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

yeah..the celtic mask not be wrong.I think. hot toys does a good job with celtic and chopper masks,for now I have to concentrate on finishing the scar mask and stand .there are many people wating for this:impatient:

yeah..the celtic mask not be wrong.I think. hot toys does a good job with celtic and chopper masks,for now I have to concentrate on finishing the scar mask and stand .there are many people wating for this:impatient:

Yeah, hurry up already, I want my stand. :impatient:

Just kidding Alejandro. ;) Take all the time you need to finish that masterpiece.

dont worry...i finish the next month:wink1:

shoot of greyback74
shadowpredwithtdbio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

taylerdurdem
i got your masks, which are designed for P. :)

the pics all the masks.

and video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4su0vj7A78U[/ame]

Thanks P.

PM sent. Taylerdurdem let me know if you recieved it.
Thanks man.

Does anyone know how long these take to arrive once they have been sent? The tracking info is all in Spanish. Mine were sent on 25th

Does anyone know how long these take to arrive once they have been sent? The tracking info is all in Spanish. Mine were sent on 25th

Mine took about 10 days to reach the uk,well worth the wait!!!!:)

Cheers mate when i try to track it via parcel force it tells me there are not enough numbers but there are .....lol

Cheers mate when i try to track it via parcel force it tells me there are not enough numbers but there are .....lol

Same for me mate,two updates on the spanish mail site then the royal mail waiting game:impatient:

hey how do i order a couple?
thanks

Back