1/6 Tele-Viper sculpt on ebay.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm now working on the base for the Hisstank driver. Trying to figure of what would look right. Here is what I have so far.

image.jpg

Been a while since messing with him and far from presentable, but getting a head is nice.

hiss_driver_05.jpg

Oh and the sculpts.

heads_01.jpg

Eh I don't know. I like what you did. Looks more form fitting like the figure. Maybe another spandex bodysuit under it to hid the joints better like the HT Spiderman. I like the stirrup bootings as well.

I went ahead and changed the uniform and body. I went from a TT to a Gen 1 Bbi. The SS cobra commander V1 dyed uni look better on that body.

image.jpg

Cool! Cheap too but I will wait on my Mando sculpts for the Steel Brigade. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Looks like some love the snow serpent head and other feel it's too big. So what I will do for those who think it's too big is sculpt a smaller version to anyone who purchased one through eBay and I will give it to you for free along with free shipping. All you have to do is email me through eBay. This way I will be able to have your correct address. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

I explained to one buyer why I did it this size is when I think of a snow serpent I imagine a very large guy. Someone who can handle carrying a massive backpack and a missile launcher strapped to the side of it along with all his gear, rifle and parachute trucking through the snow. I am currently making a Custom Snow Serpent. I am using a little larger body and for the clothes I have added quilting to his body under his uniform to make it look like it has that insulated look. The head looks in proportion to his body when this is done. I will send pictures when I finish it. I should have added in the auction that it is for a larger 1/6 scale figure.

I want to thank you all for your compliments and feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back