1/6 Tele-Viper sculpt on ebay.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more heads painted

226de731f8540f530440b6961d93862f_zps3bff87db.jpg

51a42d5fe48a2455ea153423b17597d1_zps3d14973f.jpg

That is quite a group of 'Brigaders you have. :rock

Techno looks great!

Can't say I see much Copperhead in the last one through.

WOW! You have done an amazing job on these customs.
Thanks, I waiting for more heads

Yes, you certainly are cranking them out!
Thanks, I still have 4 more to go

That is quite a group of 'Brigaders you have. :rock

Techno looks great!

Can't say I see much Copperhead in the last one through.

Thanks. I myself didn't want a teal and lime green copperhead. I wanted a green look with modern pants. I understand what you are saying but I'm happy with it.

StarDusterJump, did you ever get that smaller Snow Serpent sculpt done? I want to get a Wetsuit from you and would like to combine them if I could..,,

StarDusterJump, did you ever get that smaller Snow Serpent sculpt done? I want to get a Wetsuit from you and would like to combine them if I could..,,

The smaller snow serpent head will be finished today. I also have a battle damage B.A.T. finished (with hidden camera in head) and Croc master, Worm driver will also be finished today. The Avac pilot will be finished by the middle of the week. I will send pics of each head with the sideshow Hawk head to this thread for size comparison. thanks

The smaller snow serpent head will be finished today. I also have a battle damage B.A.T. finished (with hidden camera in head) and Croc master, Worm driver will also be finished today. The Avac pilot will be finished by the middle of the week. I will send pics of each head with the sideshow Hawk head to this thread for size comparison. thanks

:clap

Those look awesome! And thanks for the great customer service on my EBay purchases!

Can anyone give me some tips on how to drill out the peg hole to fit body my Dremel is taking ages is it a case of patience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use a flat drill bit and pray you don't crack the cast.

Dremel gives you more control. A grinding stone bit shouldn't take more than a few minutes to bore out the hole.

He's still around. Last I heard he was working a commission for a toy shop for a huge Treebeard and Groot.

Rick

Dave,

I agree with EF. I use the biggest bit I have then go to the Dremmel. Once you get used to it, you can get "surgical" with it. Definitely have to use the grinder bit.

Rick

Back