Terminator 1 & 2 Heads Available for Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I'm trying to get them but the sculptor is hard to get in touch with. Well at least for me.

I can't get a hold of him now. He sent me a price for the head and I sent payment via Paypal a few days later. Also sent a follow up PM and e-mail. Haven't heard anything since.

If you're out there please respond.

Are these still available... I have sent a couple of pm's and so far no reply.
Dizzy

Mine was waiting for me when I got back from Christmas. I don't think he frequents the board, so just keep trying and he'll eventually get back to you.

Hi all, I' m back from the holiday trip, and all the terminator heads are available again. I apologize for not replying my PMs during this christmas break. Sorry.

Heres T2BD painted by Xeno :

combo.jpg

DSCF5234.jpg

Hope you guys are able to get one... I think these (especially the T1 sculpts) are the best out there!

terme.jpg

Love the detail in the eye. Do you have shades for it? It looks stunning to be honest.

He finally pm'd me back... he said they will be available again in august for 39 bucks a pop.

i wish he would sell his joker head... he always dodges the question when i ask if he will make it available... lol

also a technoir head wouldn't be so bad... it would complete the arnie t-800 collection. my fav from him so far is t-1 and t-2 battle damage.

Wish he would do a technoir one.

I think he did... but I only ever saw it offered on eBay :monkey Could be wrong... but fairly sure he did.

And I'm trying to sort out shades for him... but I don't want to do anything that would require me altering the sculpt.

Back