Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how you get in. Click on Non-Ex version, then from there hit the exclusive Link or flexplay link. Newsletter link is screwed.

Got my exclusive order in...Love that it's not going to be set to ship until the 2nd quarter next year and I get a chance to add this with the rest of my movie PF's (which is the recurring theme in room it's displayed in).

What do you guys think? The base is kind of over done, is it supposed to reflect Skynet's design or Cyberdyne's? How many of you are convinced of getting this PF?

I'm keeping mine at all costs.

Odd though, i don't have any problems with the site. All the links work and no extended loading time.

this is still the best looking statue of arnie that i have seen, but i was still expecting a little more, we'll c if i keep this order when it comes time 2 pay

I am waiting for play.com , it will turn out cheaper for me.. not too bothered about the exclusive , this is all about arnie..

Oooh crap, got to choose between this PF or the Sauron 24" statue. Which will it be? Got a big decision problem here, can someone guide me? :banghead:duh:banghead:duh

I hope we get some more info about what the endo hand will be like. The exclusive version of the PF is $20 more than the regular, and if you buy the regular from another retailer, you're probably talking about a total savings of $50 or more. I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.

god daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that was so nerve wrecking!!!

at least I got an Ex in the end

have to say though... a loose arm? wtf!!! how hard is it to put that thing in a nice glass cylinder like in the movie?? I'd hate to just let it lay there on his feet... I mean C'MON!!!

I am waiting for play.com , it will turn out cheaper for me.. not too bothered about the exclusive , this is all about arnie..

Yeh, wtf. Not going to spend $50 extra if not more for a dumb 1:4 plastic endo arm.

i couldnt do it :monkey2:monkey2 too much going out not enough coming in at the moment. i feel so violated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back