The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last word was that the 1/6 scale figure isn't happening due to licensing issues but they're still trying to do a 1/12 figure. MAJOR bummer.

I just seen you post those photos on Facebook gimbat. Thats a nice box of stuff and man that hoody...freaking awesome.

just a quick question. i originally sold my aptk kiba to a fellow boardie and with seeing all of these new pictures it has me wanting to get that guy again. if anyone has any action portable tomorrow kings especially kiba and they would like to part with them please let me know. thanks.

226085_10150263974817113_638462112_7456898_4691860_n.jpg

:thud:

Certainly a nice addition to the Popbot line....all in glorious 1/6th as well. :hi5:

Version will be the standard figure of blind cowboy and then another as shown above with horse, made from resin. :yess:

Horse looks great. Was a little worried the saddle may be sculpted on, but it looks as great as everything else.

I have, like two hours ago. Along with my NW/DW commanders. Apertore on Friday. Wew. Still need to unpack the Commanders, but I GOT A NEGRO OYA AP with my 3AA box!

The packs are hitting the US as I write this, and, apparently there's been some confusion caused by A Sonic: packages been delivered to the wrong addresses, a mix up basically. But since the dimension of the problem is not known yet, there's no need to panic. A 3A board member was kind enough to ontact A Sonic to notify them about the situation. I suggest everyone that has a 3AA package coming to visit this thread over at the ThreeA board to get the latest update on the situation.

If someone wants to part with his AP blanco Oya (trade/sell), drop me a line! I usually don't collect AP, but, now that I have the Negro, it would be nice to have the pair.

**IMPORTANT NEWS**

There is a problem with the delivery of the 3AA membership package though Asonic in the US indeed. 3A and Asonic are working out plan to solve the issue.

So, if you receive a 3AA pack, and the name on the card is not the one you requested, and the size of the hoodie is wrong, you probably got someone else's pack. Figures.
At this point it is suggested to not throw away the outer box or packaging as they may request the items to be returned and reshipped out.

More news later. If you want a real time update, check out the ThreeA board.

What's the word on the new Armstrong wave (Monet, etc.)?

Running a bit late as usual?
Latest news: they are in the shipping process, and retailers will get them soon. Figures. :)

how do you figure out when this stuff arrives? i have never been able to figure it out. any help would be awesome.
OK, unless my memory of such things from when I worked for UPS back in the day is faulty or they've changed it, the shipper account is "199w72" (the first six characters after the "z" in a tracking number from someone who got their 3AA kit already). That information, combined with the reference number (which in this case is my legion number), does indeed show a package slated for delivery in my area tomorrow.

If memory serves the procedure is similar for FedEx, though obviously a-Sonic would have a different account number with them.

got my 3AA kit with the wrong name on the card. got lucky with the hoodie as its the same size i ordered. i received a regular oya... no black or white for me..

Back