The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone has a monty zomb 2.0 4 pack coming in they dont want or some extra zombies they might wanna part with? please just let me know if you can help. thanks.

Brillo Square

x25264360.jpg

Labrador between Popbot legs?
missbye.jpg

My JC's arrived in Melbourne yesterday. Amazing. I loved Tommy and couldnt stop looking at him at different angles when he first arrived. JC's are better! My only problem is I only got 3 and didnt get all 4. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
My JC's arrived in Melbourne yesterday. Amazing. I loved Tommy and couldnt stop looking at him at different angles when he first arrived. JC's are better! My only problem is I only got 3 and didnt get all 4. Lesson learned.

are you selling some Fighting JC(regular)? i am in need of one.:gah:

new member here, would like to donate a few piccies for the sideshow forums.

"cupcake" TQ? ~_^
1z1v9u0.jpg

hatchery TK
104g86g.jpg

Death of TK
30jsqip.jpg

:welcome
Welcome to the boards Hadiwinata & some great pictures there to, looking foward to seeing some more :)

TQ, hope to add some more to the collection so that i can take a few more snaps of my toys.....very difficult to get threea toys where i am though, but i aint givin up that's for sure.:yess:

here's another photo
generalgebu.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing!!! I really love the last pic hans!!!

btw, hans is the one who posed my TQs in the previous pages :D

thanks for the kind words, it's all back to hadiwinata lol

@Deadleaves : I really love that reimi's pose!!! good job!!

these are the 3A figures I have so far.. lil shadow, shadow mode is still in the box..

200188_10150120139427919_633832918_6823035_1950504_n.jpg

not too much.. im focusing in the human forms..

Back