The Beatles 1964 Fab Four set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Guitar straps are on the way! Many thanks to Seb. :bow

Will def post pics when they arrive.

Higher angle with Amps

aaaardm6-1.jpg

And in color... I still haven't figured out how I'll paint my cymbals, I'm leaning now on just painting them a metallic gold, they will lose the reflective shine but the cymbals in those days were dull not that shiny like Zildan of today...

aaaardm6.jpg

Stepping on it...

Thought it would be fun to show an Overhead shot of Ringo displaying how his feet look on the Base Drum and Cymbla pedals. I made a ball for the base drum and attached it to the metal end piece.

aaaardr9.jpg

aaaardr7.jpg

I would definitely be interested in 2-3 painted sets if these are 1/6 scale. Please let me know at [email protected]

I'm new to this forum and may not check it regularly so PLEASE e-mail me at the above address. Thank you so much!!!

I see these are 1/6 scale by the drum set photo. I just paid via paypal for two painted sets. Thanks so much. Please let me know about when I will receive. Wonderful work!!! What can I say. I assume the painted photo is what the four guys will look like. Thanks again!!! Please let me know if I misinterpreted anything--the painted photo and/or the 1/6 scale issue so I can cancel the transaction if needed. If nothing is misinterpreted, I will be indebted and look forward to receiving the heads. :) "Isadoradean"

I got so frustrated waiting for my guitar staps to arrive, I set up John playing Air Guitar and took this shot in the dark. Yeah, it's grainy, but it reminded me of some of those grainy 60s B&W Pics and doesn't John even look cool out of focus in the dark? :D :lol When you pose him playing Guitar and put a mic in front the Sculpt Comes Alive as I think it's how it was meant to be when sculpted.

I'm starting to think a Set like this NEEDS some sort of display staging to showcase it properly, maybe a backdrop and some lighting.

Anyway, a Shot in the Dark! :cool:

aaaaab-1.jpg

Last edited:
John needs a wider stance and his knees should be bent. He bounced up and down when he played guitar. I've seen old videos but really only first noticed it after seeing the Beatle's Tribute Band "American English" nearly a half dozen times this summer. Those guys have the Beatles' mannerisms down to a T!

No, you nailed it. Just wait until he has that guitar in his hands! I'm anxious for you to get your straps too so I can see this set complete. I also think you need some sort of stage to display these guys properly. But one thing at a time, let's get the set completed first :)

Hi,

I have just received the HS set, and they are AWSOME!!!. They are better looking in hand than in pictures. I will start painting them today. Now waiting for the Hofner. I have no luck trying to find some boots for them I ordered 3 pairs from MiniBarbie on eBay but they only have 2 and those two were not the correct ones, they look more like cowboy boots. So if any one have any idea where I can find the boots I will appreciate that you let me know. Thanks in advance.

Wilfredo

Keep trying minibarbie, they have a part # for these. I had also noticed another seller, I think toys7 sold these as well.

Hi,

I have no luck trying to find some boots for them I ordered 3 pairs from MiniBarbie on eBay but they only have 2 and those two were not the correct ones, they look more like cowboy boots. So if any one have any idea where I can find the boots I will appreciate that you let me know. Thanks in advance.

Wilfredo

These are the boots I and others used. They are back in stock at minibarbie.

https://cgi.ebay.com/FB049-1-6-Acti...094?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5adbb41626

Hi pjam,

Thanks for the tip, I already ordered the 3 pairs of boots, I'm hoping to get the right ones this time. I got almost everything just need to get the vox amps. How can I get in touch with the person that made them? PLMK

Wilfredo

Hi pjam,

Thanks for the tip, I already ordered the 3 pairs of boots, I'm hoping to get the right ones this time. I got almost everything just need to get the vox amps. How can I get in touch with the person that made them? PLMK

Wilfredo

He has some up on ebay. I would just contact him via ebay...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Vox-Miniature-...236?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33607963cc

Or email him and tell him I sent you and mention you are part of the Sideshow Freaks Beatles group. Mark's email is below

[email protected]

Back