• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 for Greggo for a custom 1/6 tie and 1/6 cigs! Great communication and lighting fast delivery :hi5:

+2 for SilentSurfer for the awesome work he did on a HT Logan head turning it into a X1/X2 Logan head by resculpting the hair. The other + is for creating some bone claws for Logan.
Amazing work

Can I give a +4 for the Ghostbusters team Bwayne sold me? +1 does not seem to cover what a great transaction this was.

Cannot be happier. The figures a beautiful, they are very, very carefully packed and it's one of my best days as a collector.

Thanks so much Michael. Makes me proud to be a board member with a transaction like this! Fast shipping. Great communication.

+ 4 for Rugby1970
+1 for psung4ever

Both were great to deal with. Easy transactions from both. It was a pleasure to do business with you both. Enjoy your items.

I'd like to leave a +2 for seniram6 please. Not only did the items he sent me arrive in good time and in good order he also refunded me for a mistake he had made in the postage. An honest and highly recommended seller. Thanks mate. :duff

+1 for vader70450

He bought a statue from me and Fedex lost it (it was stolen off the line right out of the box!) - took me a full 4 weeks to get the $ back, but it finally went through yesterday. Thanks again for being so patient bro! Hope to sell/buy to/from you again!

Jess

+1 to Jair I don't think I could be any happier with our transaction. Would absolutely do business again in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back