• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 kgrhoad Great To deal with, multiple buyer and collector...2 seperate deals.

Jen, Felmar was 2 separate transactions :hi5:

+1 for greedowan
Great guys to deal with :duff
It appears to be 1 transaction after all as Felmar has left you a +1 Greedowan, so I have not added another to Felmar's FB but I did add the +1 he left you.
x

+2 to Boondocksaint

+2 to woodrob for buying my Hot Toys PLATOON figures -Easy to deal with/Fast payment/AWESOME freak/Highly Recommended
THANX BRO!!

+2 to Pringles for buying my Custom figures -Fast PAYMENT/Real easy to deal with/AWESOME FREAK/Highly Recommended
THANX BRO!!!

+2 to CeeemOr for selling me Hot Toys PLATTON FIGURES!!! Very fast shipping, reasonable price and very polite man! pleasure to dal with!!!!!!!!

+2 to Moe for a custom 1/6 Bane and a 1/6 Riddler head!

+2 for PapitoMX. Awesome seller and great person, thanks!

+2 for dark knight. Highly recommend!!
All these seem to be transactions for multiple items but they still only count as 1 transaction if deal done at the same time etc. So a +1 has been added to each users FB. Please let me know if that needs changing/looking into.
x :peace

Last edited:
+1 for dns600 P1, Dutch & Barney Ross exactly as represented, boxes were packed fantastically. Great experience

+1 for Drunken Kong

Super fast shipping! Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back