The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/3/11

I liked the way you exposed the collection, congratulations!

Why Thank You; Oritter for the Exposed Comment :) Welcome to the Show

Absolutely love your collection, I was wondering which direction I should take my own collection and after seeing yours defo going for x men

Love it love it:hi5:

And again another is recruited into the X-Men Ranks and Thank You Very much for the Kind Comment and Welcome to the Show

X-men ftw! Great collection Colossus!

You Honor me; Fuzzy, I Thank You

colossus,congrats for cyclops pf,la face exclusive is very bad

and That is why I didn't acquire the EX, I Thank you for poppin in

I like your BD Sabretooth but I have one question...he just seem to be smaller than his original BD statue. So, is he smaller or have you ever owned the original BD Sabretooth?

Congrats are in order either way...:)

Amazing collection as always Colossus! :clap:clap:clap

Thank You for the Great Complement; xYx, I Appreciate it

I like your BD Sabretooth but I have one question...he just seem to be smaller than his original BD statue. So, is he smaller or have you ever owned the original BD Sabretooth?

Congrats are in order either way...:)

No it not a Optical Illusion, he is a little smaller than the original BD Sabertooth, at my LCS they had the New Classic Version and this the Modern and a Not for Sale Original Sabertooth behind the counter, but both the new ones are a little smaller, I am Happy with the Modern Version.

Thank You; Iron for the Congrats

:lol Ha for sure: To be lost, I was lost!

... Nobody will believe me when I would have said that since the end of April I lie in wait inexorably on the old thread! :slap

Well, everyone knows that the bears hibernate... But here I am off-season. :panic:

It is not even with diesel that I carburize... Not even with coal... :monkey3
:lecture ... Depleted Uranium probably!

And I was saying to myself: "Hey! Since so much time, what happens? Our stainless Colossus would he eventually seize up? :cuckoo:

:thud:

But in France we have a saying: "Mieux vaut tard que jamais!" ("Better late than never!")
Which becomes a very famous spoonerism by a turn-pocus: "Vieux motard que j'aimais" ("Old man biker that I ​​loved")... But here, once translated, it does not work anymore... :D

Glad to be back my friend! :hi5:

... But I still do not have understood why you changed of thread!?
(What he can be currish, the baloo! :lol)

:lol Ha for sure: To be lost, I was lost!

... Nobody will believe me when I would have said that since the end of April I lie in wait inexorably on the old thread! :slap

Well, everyone knows that the bears hibernate... But here I am off-season. :panic:

It is not even with diesel that I carburize... Not even with coal... :monkey3
:lecture ... Depleted Uranium probably!

And I was saying to myself: "Hey! Since so much time, what happens? Our stainless Colossus would he eventually seize up?

But in France we have a saying: "Mieux vaut tard que jamais!" ("Better late than never!")
Which becomes a very famous spoonerism by a turn-pocus: "Vieux motard que j'aimais" ("Old man biker that I ​​loved")... But here, once translated, it does not work anymore... :D

Glad to be back my friend! :hi5:

... But I still do not have understood why you changed of thread!?
(What he can be currish, the baloo!

:lol:lol:lol I felt it was time for a Major Update my Friend, Many Many Moons ago.

I love the Interjection of English Vocabulary into the Conversation or what some call 5 Dollar word

... 5 Dollars? :cuckoo: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Would I got rich during night?! :lol

Said it before: You're Marvel stuff is full of winners. Does remind me of something sad though. I should have bought the X-23 when I had the chance...

Said it before: You're Marvel stuff is full of winners. Does remind me of something sad though. I should have bought the X-23 when I had the chance...

Many Many Thanks; Cap, and the X-23 vs Lady DeathStrike is a Great Piece.

Awesome Collection thank you for sharing. Seeing that you have detolfs and so do I, I think Ikea has discontinue selling them I can't find them on the website random comment

Awesome Collection thank you for sharing. Seeing that you have detolfs and so do I, I think Ikea has discontinue selling them I can't find them on the website random comment

Thank You; Cane and Welcome, you can still get them the word is they are re issuing them, it's posted somewhere here on the boards, I need 5 to 7 more

Thank You; Cane and Welcome, you can still get them the word is they are re issuing them, it's posted somewhere here on the boards, I need 5 to 7 more

Awesome thank you for that news and hopefully will see a great colossus pf in beautiful chrome

Awesome thank you for that news and hopefully will see a great colossus pf in beautiful chrome

There's one in the works at SSC, based on Jim Lee's Works, I need another 1/4 scale Colossus, just in a PF now :exactly:

002-18.jpg

Had not done this Before

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/9/11, Pg 46

Bro what took you so long to get this photo done? That would have been one of the first photos I would've thought of when I had gathered all my Colossus together.

SWEET!!!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/9/11, Pg 46

Bro what took you so long to get this photo done? That would have been one of the first photos I would've thought of when I had gathered all my Colossus together.

SWEET!!!

I am at a loss for a reply with that question :dunno, maybe the painkillers I am on after my minor neck surgery.
But Thank You; Iron for the Sweetness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back