The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/11/11, Pg 48

002-18.jpg
[/QUOTE]

great collection of colossus . . . . . . . . .colossus

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/23/11, Pg 49

That rendition of Beast has always bothered me, but good job on the repaint.

Impressive collection Al...

Colossal :clap

and the repaints are awesome :rock :rock

Great paint job!
I am impressed!

The collection is taking shape! The very best of Colossus! The only one you will be without is the massive G. Luna's but you still have the Sideshow to look forward to! Very nice! Congrats!

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/11/11, Pg 48

Awesome!!!! Hey Colossus wheres the name pate??? Dont tell me u didnt get the EX:idea

No, I didn't get the EX I didn't like it, I want something Bigger and Heavier and Silver or Chrome, I am Very Pickey; Wolvie, can you blame me :lol

Great paint job!
I am impressed!

The collection is taking shape! The very best of Colossus! The only one you will be without is the massive G. Luna's but you still have the Sideshow to look forward to! Very nice! Congrats!

I very much Appreciate the Kind Words; Alex, but no I have not forgotten about the Luna Piece, it may be mine someday :pray: :)

now i want a custom colossus

So you like the Custom Colossus do you; Hung, if you ever get the chance to get one jump on it, you will not be disappointed :exactly:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/11

I love how the shelf on top of the TV looks here. Angel on top in the middle works perfectly as the center. :)
I think it would look even better without the posters in the background though, to have the white background as a contrast to the statues.

OMG, you know he is spending way more than he should on statues when he still is using an older CRT! :slap

The display on top looks great! :clap

I love how the shelf on top of the TV looks here. Angel on top in the middle works perfectly as the center. :)
I think it would look even better without the posters in the background though, to have the white background as a contrast to the statues.

Thanks; Agonistes for the Comments, Appreciate it, you never know I am always changing the look in the Collection Room.

OMG, you know he is spending way more than he should on statues when he still is using an older CRT! :slap

:lol:lol:lol:lol That's True the Flat Screen is in the living Room and I Appreciate the Greatness my Friend.

your collection just keeps getting bigger and better! love it!

I like that corner too. The Colossus shelf is great and of course I like the anime section in the right :clap

I also have a wide-screen Panasonic CRT in my collection room, so I see no problem with this ;)

I like that corner too. The Colossus shelf is great and of course I like the anime section in the right :clap

I also have a wide-screen Panasonic CRT in my collection room, so I see no problem with this ;)

Thank You Very Much; Sergui, I agree, it still works and is only used for Games and it is Cool when you have just the Cabinet lights on in there while playing :)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/3/11

I don't think that this photo can be reposted enough times. This is so killer looking! Crazy chills looking at this.

Whoa! I have never had that said before, I am Truly Honored by that comment; Grphyx, Thank You :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back