The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/18/12, Pg 89

Cool addition!

But have to ask why does SSC paint most of the female portraits so generic looking.

Thanks Iron, you pose a good question, maybe there afraid of offending a small group of uptight individuals :cuckoo: or whomever holds the licence, or maybe they don't want anything that even suggests a Sexual Provocative Pose :naughty, Like Zenoscope, that would be my best guess

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/11/12, Pg 82

A Madame for Colossus

100_8852.jpg

100_8853.jpg

100_8854.jpg

100_8855.jpg

100_8856.jpg

100_8857.jpg

100_8858.jpg

100_8860.jpg
Beautiful piece!!! She remind me, that I still didn't have female in my collection! :D

Colossus. WOW. What a great collection. Absolutely awesome.

Madame Hydra looks great my friend... another sexy lady in the Collection :clap

miss hydra is hot

i'll do her anytime

Just gets more and more impressive every time I look.

Awsome addition to an AMAZING collection mate :thud:

Bob

miss hydra is hot

i'll do her anytime

I know, I received the E-mails warning me about you :lol:lol:lol, Thanks for Stalking; Lord

Just gets more and more impressive every time I look.

Awesome addition to an AMAZING collection mate :thud:

Bob

I am Honored; Bob, Appreciate the Compliment my Friend, Thank You

:lol:lol:lol, I am digging the New Sig; Jason

Thanks Al. I got an infraction on my other signature because it was too big. :mad: Well at least it gives me a chance to put a butt & nip shot on my signature :D :wink1: Darth Snoopy help me out in terms of how to put links to a signature. There's actually 2 links in that 1 signature. :yess:

Well those damn **** remove my sig & avatar. What a load of ****!

Thank You; Sergui

:gah: Curse the Luck; Jason, WOW! someone has it in for you, who I do not know

Yes. The mods initials with a "J".There are 2 of them. They keep telling me they are recieving complaints. I highly doubt it. They are the ones doing th complaining. It is complete ****! It's almost like a double standard here! Why can some peeps post semi naked models here & I can't post pics of a bloody statue? How much can they bloody see from a tiny avatar & signature? :mad:

Last edited:

Yes. The mods initials with a "J".There are 2 of them. They keep telling me they are recieving complaints. I highly doubt it. They are the ones doing th complaining. It is complete ****! It's almost like a double standard here! Why can some peeps post semi naked models here & I can't post pics of a bloody statue? How much can they bloody see from a tiny avatar & signature? :mad:

I know what you mean; Jason, maybe your pic's stir up feelings that are Alien to them and that's the only way of relieving themselves :lol:lol:lol.
But it's not Fair

Last edited:

Damn... now I am worried to post my artworks. I recently have started drawing a sensual nude. :monkey1

Damn... now I am worried to post my artworks. I recently have started drawing a sensual nude. :monkey1

You should be fine Sarvesh. :lol where as if I posted the exact same thing, some of the mods would have a fit.

You should be fine Sarvesh. :lol where as if I posted the exact same thing, some of the mods would have a fit.

I posted it... but it is pure form of art and I don't see why it should be of any objection. :monkey3

Between did you have a tiff in the past with any of the mods?? Maybe that is why you must be under constant surveillance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back