The collection of ELVIS1976

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Great Work Elvis. I am really digging the Gambit

gambit.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Since like forever since i pudtaed that thread.

Mt friend Nic came to my house and took some pics of my latest custom.

SO here's a few for the moment

capseb.jpg

My God!! This Captain America looks even better than Hot Toys's movie version and this comic version look is oustanding, :)

Jeeeeeeez...that is a whole lot of mind-blowingly awesome Marvel, DC, and Metal Gear goodness. The fact that they're all one of a kind, crafted by your own hand...:bow

u have such a perfect and awsome collection i wish i had artisic ability like u whatever u get from hot toys and u dont like u only make it better i love ur work dude ur the king i think ur shelf with the batman and joker is perfect just perfect

What a collection, elvis. :horror

Amazing! lots of one-of-a-kind figures you've made. One funny thing is i found wolverine really pop-out and surprisingly it is in the center of it all.

Nice set up love the burton penguin that is an amazing figure.
Quite a few batmen but it does'nt look too many:)

Elvis, if you had kept all your pieces from the start of your work you would need a dozen deltof just to retain the best pieces. It's just incredible ...
While I know never have a tenth of your talent, you're once and for all a huge inspiration to persevere and try to constantly improve my own customs.
You are no doubt as the real Elvis, a true king (but 1968's version for me:wink1:).

Back