The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Official Logo:

bg.jpg

Love the contrast to the TDK logo which was crumbling - now its the surroundings that are crumbling

I dig it but as a designer myself I really don't like the title placement. Having the title in front of the bat logo with ARK KNIGHT black font is just wrong. Should have just lowered the title below the bat in white.

Other than that, I love the logo it self.

Last edited:

I dig it but as a designer myself I really don't dig the title placement. Having the title in front of the bat logo with ARK KNIGHT black font is just wrong. Should have just lowered the title below the bat in white.

Other than that, I love the logo it self.

I would have kept it as it is but shift the lettering along to the right so that 'The' and 'Rises' stays in white but the full 'Dark Knight' is in black.

It just looks odd to have 'D' in white and then 'ark Knight' in black.

PsychoCenobite :horror

I would have kept it as it is but shift the lettering along to the right so that 'The' and 'Rises' stays in white but the full 'Dark Knight' is in black.

It just looks odd to have 'D' in white and then 'ark Knight' in black.

PsychoCenobite :horror

I thought the exact same thing.

from slash film
The photo, which appeared on the official website, TheDarkKnightRises.com, has a file name of “selina_kyle.jpg”. Most comic fans know that Kyle is the secret identity of the Batman villainess… but I find it interesting that the file uses that name and not “Catwoman”. Is it possible that this might not be Hathaway’s complete Catwoman outfit?

Either that or she's just never referred to as 'Catwoman' in the film. Which would be disappointing.

I get the feeling this is the final look myself, mostly because you get a sense of a very subtle 'cat ears' shape to the goggles - much like there was a very subtle 'Bat-motif' to the design of the tumbler.
Whatever the case, I love the pic though. She looks badass on the Batpod!

After Bane ,Selina Kyle I want to see official Batman pic release.

looks like a fusion between spykids and the matrix.

Catwoman on the batpod looks cheesy as hell. Need more cleavage to get my approval :monkey1:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back