The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Are those official pics? If not it could look a lot different after post.

I would like bruce to be older, but not the entire film maybe over 5-7 years like void said, even though I doubt it.

in the trailer gorden says "we were in this together and then he was gone,we need the batman to come back"and bruce says"what if he doesn't exist anymore".to me that sounds like a lot of time has passed.enough that bruce is no longer batman and when bane comes he is not sure if he can still do it.

just like TDK picked from where BB ended; when Gordon shows him Joker's calling card which was followed by the bank heist sequence in TDK.

About a year passed from the end of BB to the beginning of TDK.

I think the story will pick up from the end of TDK but will be spaced over 5-7 yrs or possibly more

I agree with what your saying, in that it will pick up after TDK, and the film be spaced out over a long period of time. Not quite sure 5 to 7 years, with Bane taking over Gotham, and Bruce letting the place go to ____, while he has his lamborghini outside Wanye Tower. Unless... let me read back a couple of pages first just to find out how to put up a spoilet tag to give my point of view on story line.:slap But back on hair, can't see the grey myself, but will not be surprised if it is on film.

It's definitely not reflection, but it could just be a frosted hair style for whatever reason. If that's meant to be gray hairs due to aging then they did a very poor job.

Judging from the posters, the official pic of bane, and the teaser, I think this film will have a monochromatic type of colour tone, with the colours toned down - with that filter the ageing effects would stand out I think

Just a guess though, but yeah, I'm sure it'll look as its meant to on film

Judging from the posters, the official pic of bane, and the teaser, I think this film will have a monochromatic type of colour tone, with the colours toned down - with that filter the ageing effects would stand out I think

Just a guess though, but yeah, I'm sure it'll look as its meant to on film

Very interested to see what colour tone they go with this time.

batmannydarkknightphotos.jpg

Something funny has to be done with this... look at their legs...
Its like a Mel Brooks "Walk this way" Joke!

I bet he's going to be Joker's brother :panic:

Any such thing :lol

That's perfect. They did it with Hans Gruber. He should be the mastermind ... they can call it "Dark Knight: With a Vengeance" ...

"His name is Simon Peter Joker .... he's Heath Joker's brother. Yep. That thing in Gotham."

Hans Gruber and Joker even had a similar final scene ...

dhfalling.jpg

joker-fall-2040074b32.jpg

They'd need to bring in Sam Jackson, though ... to run around Gotham with Batman, answering phones.

SnakeDoc

That's perfect. They did it with Hans Gruber. He should be the mastermind ... they can call it "Dark Knight: With a Vengeance" ...

"His name is Simon Peter Joker .... he's Heath Joker's brother. Yep. That thing in Gotham."

They'd need to bring in Sam Jackson, though ... to run around Gotham with Batman, answering phones.

SnakeDoc

When can I buy my tickets ?! :lol

SnakeDoc

OMFG!! That's priceless there. Me and my friend always just joke around by saying quotes from movies we enjoyed growing up randomly at work. Next to doing a lot of Dr. Loomis impressions and quotes from the original Halloween, Die Hard series are always there too. That post had me laughing as I was reading it. Luv it.

dhfalling.jpg

joker-fall-2040074b32.jpg

SnakeDoc

Sure, laugh all you want, but I always thought Die Hard 3 would have made a brilliant Batman movie, with the Riddler doing the puzzles around Gotham--inspired from when DH3 and Batman Forever came out in the same summer. The movie would be that the Riddler found out Batman's secret identity, and made him solve these puzzles as Bruce Wayne. And if he saw Batman or the cops show up, he would set off the bombs. So the whole movie would be really just Bruce outsmarting the Riddler...

:lol:lol:rotfl

I just love those 2 villains! :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back