The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible, depending on your habits, you could go to movies and never see the trailer in the theater, if you avoid websites and watching online videos you could be free from any specifics. It all comes down to our will to avoid these things, it's not that they're unavoidable.

Oh I agree, it's possible (though very difficult) to live in a bunker for a year :lol

I meant, it would never happen that a film studio would market a major film with just one 1:30min teaser, and that's it. :lol

Oh I agree, it's possible (though very difficult) to live in a bunker for a year :lol

I meant, it would never happen that a film studio would market a major film with just one 1:30min teaser, and that's it. :lol

True, though sometimes, the less marketing, the better the film, it seems like the ones most pushed tend to suck and it's like the studios knows and decides to bombard you with ads til you go to see it.

True, though sometimes, the less marketing, the better the film, it seems like the ones most pushed tend to suck and it's like the studios knows and decides to bombard you with ads til you go to see it.

I'm getting that feeling with Amazing Spider Man. I'll see it though.

:rotfl

Just repeat after me:

I belong to a spoiler weak species.

I'm getting that feeling with Amazing Spider Man. I'll see it though.

ie; Nolan can show the same amount of ads but his creation is still superior and needs no advertising if needed be. :lol

OK guys, I'm *this* close to locking this thread. Keep it on topic. No more fighting. Any further bickering will earn both parties an infraction for each of their posts. You've been warned.

OK guys, I'm *this* close to locking this thread. Keep it on topic. No more fighting. Any further bickering will earn both parties an infraction for each of their posts. You've been warned.

I think your chastisement falls about 9 hours too late. :impatient: :lol

This may be off topic, but can you all believe this??

Stumbled upon this clip while checking out some TDKR clips and just had to share.

Guess not everyone's a Dark Knight fan.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8Y99UBtlk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8Y99UBtlk[/ame]

Again, I'm sorry if this was off topic, but I just had to share this.

I'm Catholic and I love The Dark Knight and will see the Dark Knight Rises. :huh

"The Sodomite" stuff about Brokeback Mountain was lolz though.

I'm Catholic and I love The Dark Knight and will see the Dark Knight Rises. :huh

Same here, and in case you couldn't tell from my avatar, I'm a huge Dark knight fan!

Some of the stuff was so ridiculous that I feel like all you could do was laugh.

actually the less marketing equals= The film Tanks at the box office

:lecture

This may be off topic, but can you all believe this??

Stumbled upon this clip while checking out some TDKR clips and just had to share.

Guess not everyone's a Dark Knight fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8Y99UBtlk

Again, I'm sorry if this was off topic, but I just had to share this.

Whatta ____ing ******.

Seems like these super religious folks get crazier and crazier every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back