The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman looked boss walking in that clip, very Vader like.

I think Nolan just directed his James Bond Star Wars movie. :yess:

I'll add Indiana Jones if Catwoman whips out a whip and Bane is a Nazi. :lol

Yeah, the Bale Batman voice may be the true bane of this series (heh). It's just too eye-rolling at times.

I loved it in BB, i'll admit that it got a tad silly in TDK.

Lets see in TDKR.

Still better than if he talks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island.

Loook Boss, The Bat, The Bat.

Last edited:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I loved it in BB, i'll admit that it got a tad silly in TDK.

Lets see in TDKR.

Agreed Jyester. Voice is fine in Batman Begins. Sounds cool and relaxed, especially at the end on the rooftop with Gordon. Only bad moment for Batman in the first one is the whole "DOOOOOOO" thing when talking to Rachel.

TDK voice is pretty awful and cringe worthy. Dunno about TDKR (other than that spot where it looks/sounds like he's trying to hard). Will have to wait and see.

By the way, what happened to that vid you made (I think you made it Jye) of Rachel bobbing up and down? :lol

Agreed Jyester. Voice is fine in Batman Begins. Sounds cool and relaxed, especially at the end on the rooftop with Gordon. Only bad moment for Batman in the first one is the whole "DOOOOOOO" thing when talking to Rachel.

TDK voice is pretty awful and cringe worthy. Dunno about TDKR (other than that spot where it looks/sounds like he's trying to hard). Will have to wait and see.

By the way, what happened to that vid you made (I think you made it Jye) of Rachel bobbing up and down? :lol

It didn't do so well at the box office, the critics (Nam) panned it. :lol

I tried adding Rachel farts to give it more personality, but the lolz never materialized.

I put it in the vault and will wait 15 years for the eventual cult status. :lol

You're the Ridley Scott of Rachel Dawes youtube lolz.

I'll buy your jyecut directors edition on DVD and blu ray.

You're the Ridley Scott of Rachel Dawes youtube lolz.

I'll buy your jyecut directors edition on DVD and blu ray.

:lol

Want to lolz, look up Cannibal Campout on youtube or google. :panic:

I acted (the cannibal with the helmet), filmed some of it, gore fx, directed some of it, edited some of it, when I was 21. :lol

My 15 min of fame. :lol

It didn't do so well at the box office, the critics (Nam) panned it. :lol

I tried adding Rachel farts to give it more personality, but the lolz never materialized.

What the critics had to say about Jye's "masterpiece."

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZUMmDbSS88Y[/ame]

On DVD January 16, 2007 "I love this movie...perhaps it's the completely tasteless ending that was so sickening that I couldn't help but enjoy it enormously". - DeadLantern.com

"...the grossest scenes this side of H.G. Lewis... will probably repulse even the staunchest vidiot." - Fangoria Magazine CANNIBAL CAMPOUT (1988

I watched the opening on youtube.

Hot Toys definitely needs to make a 1/6 scale collectible figure of you/your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back