The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have started Simon Gruber by Waruna interest thread.Please check!The Villain by Waruna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In honor of the holiday I threw this together from parts I had lying around.

Merry Christmas!

Guys, no one wants DH 3 Bbkill's sculpt painted by mr.Rainman?Pm me then.

Looks good....looking forward to the finished piece.
The body I used earlier was too big for him - used a regular zctoys body. Finally finished him up
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Is it original MJ sculpt?Looks good!Have you link of that one body?

Is it original MJ sculpt?Looks good!Have you link of that one body?

It is a recast headsculpt I think - but very well painted. I got it from ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-Scale-Bruce-Willis-Head-Sculpt-For-John-Mcclane-Die-Hard-Kit-Bashing-/351877799351?hash=item51ed8d1db7

The body is "ZC Toys 1:6 Scale Muscular Figure Body" - search in ebay you'll get many. I also modified the body a bit by adding some padding. Without that he looks very skinny

It is a recast headsculpt I think - but very well painted. I got it from ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-Scale-Bruce-Willis-Head-Sculpt-For-John-Mcclane-Die-Hard-Kit-Bashing-/351877799351?hash=item51ed8d1db7

The body is "ZC Toys 1:6 Scale Muscular Figure Body" - search in ebay you'll get many. I also modified the body a bit by adding some padding. Without that he looks very skinny
Thanks!Happy New year!Thing is-MJ original head is much bigger as recast.I was hoped you've found good size body for original head proportions.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm about to start a bash on DH 1. Anyone have a suggestion for a body type? Was thinking of a phicen, but not sure about how to paint it.

I'm about to start a bash on DH 1. Anyone have a suggestion for a body type? Was thinking of a phicen, but not sure about how to paint it.

If you want seamless arms I'd go for the Coo model seamless hybrid as the Phicen ones are all wrong proportion-wise.

I've seen some great looking results here with Sideshow's Temple of Doom Indy.

I've seen some great looking results here with Sideshow's Temple of Doom Indy.

Honestly, the Indy body has the right proportions, but I'm trying to avoid the joints showing.

Anyone know where i can get a duffel bag/holdall to go with my custom JM? Tried searching everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to get some good feet and an undershirt? The Magic Cube undershirt I got is way too small and tight.

Edit: I think I found one that should be loose enough.

Back