The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this had slipped to the third page! Kuato, how's it coming? Any updates? :monkey3

Hi there guys, latest update is the sculpt is in the process of being Recasted and looks to ship out to me on Tuesday, so i should have them sometime next week to get to those who got on the list. Oh and the ones painted as well, I'll show painted pics up once i get them. Thanks for checking in :)

Thanks, I'm anxious to see both. The unpainted and painted heads. I'm still down for one unpainted head from you Kuato. I'd love to get a painted one if I can work it out.

Great news guys! Casts are on there way priority mail to me so i should get them by tuesday. I'll contact everyone that got on the list.

chris

Thanks Chris! I'm really looking forward to seeing the casts. I still gotta get me one from you...hopefully a painted one. :D

Good news guys, I just received the heads today and finished up a rough draft to sort of see what parts i need to smooth and fix are well here it is painted. Remember its still my first fully completed resculpt shoot with rubber bullets please.
Picture_1137.jpg

Picture_1140.jpg

Picture_1138.jpg

Picture_1139.jpg

So those who ordered it painted, it will pretty much look like this but probably better sincet this is the first and will probably be mine :)

Outstanding! I'm glad I ordered one from you! I'll have to make mine a painted one from you now after seeing your work!

My only suggestion at least for my head, is if I could get you to paint his eyes looking straight ahead. I really don't care much for eyes looking to one side...but that's just me. :eek:

I LOVE IT! :D

Outstanding! I'm glad I ordered one from you! I'll have to make mine a painted one from you now after seeing your work!

My only suggestion at least for my head, is if I could get you to paint his eyes looking straight ahead. I really don't care much for eyes looking to one side...but that's just me. :eek:

I LOVE IT! :D

Thank you very much Mike, and thats sounds great on the paint job, straight eyes it is. You can request any cuts or bruise is you'd like also, just mention it through pm.

Chris

I'll go for the clean and non "battle-damaged" John McClane like you show in the pictures in your above post. That's the one I want. Before he gets all beaten up! Thanks Chris. I will also remind you about this in a PM to you later. Please send me the total for a painted one with shipping, and an unpainted one with shipping. I can't remember those totals I got from you before. Thanks again!

Excellent work, Chris!!!!

The sculpt really turned out nice with your fixes, and the paint work just brings it all out. I still say this is the BEST 1988 Willis/McClane out there.

Can't wait to get my McClane sculpt and finally, after many years, have this amazing character to my collection.

Good news guys, I just received the heads today and finished up a rough draft to sort of see what parts i need to smooth and fix are well here it is painted. Remember its still my first fully completed resculpt shoot with rubber bullets please.
Picture_1140.jpg

Picture_1138.jpg

Picture_1139.jpg

So those who ordered it painted, it will pretty much look like this but probably better sincet this is the first and will probably be mine :)

holy crap !
how the hell did I miss this thread ???!!!!.

Kuato , is there still availability on these ? . I am interested immensely.

Thank you Toby and Tay,
Yep these are still available, i just need to put an order in for some more casts, I didn't expect to get alot of interest but that just makes me happier :) that my sculpt is good enough for you to want. I'll check in with you guys through pm once i receive the next batch.

Chris

Thank you Toby and Tay,
Yep these are still available, i just need to put an order in for some more casts, I didn't expect to get alot of interest but that just makes me happier :) that my sculpt is good enough for you to want. I'll check in with you guys through pm once i receive the next batch.

Chris

I appreciate that pal.
Don't forget though , this is one of my most wanted figures . :monkey2
Still amazed I missed this thread !. :horror:horror:rotfl

Believe me when I say fellas , this guy is talented.
I love my cheezy 80s flicks and kuato was kind enough to let me know he had a van damme head when I was searching. Its awesome ! :rock

On page 8 there is the feng die hard figures does anybody know where he got the cloathing for his die hard 3 bruce as it is great.

Back