The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I thought that you'd keep him. if I hadn't got most of my parts already I'd jump on this. So an accurate shoulder eagle is a no go now ? :(

Finished creating some accessories for Anderson. I was just sticking them with a tape to the body. Still waiting for her vest.

Anderson01_zps2a0221f5.jpg

Anderson02_zps2805f803.jpg

Anderson03_zps87a43ddc.jpg

Anderson04_zpscf4c4eef.jpg

@ elar & Crimsonbob: thanks :)

Any ideas for the gauntlets? Is there any 1/6 scale female figure that use gauntlets?

Not painted anything for myself in a long time but really like this Dredd kit so chucked some paint on him

DSCF3947_zps8a28579d.jpg

DSCF3948_zps05e4b202.jpg

The custom 1/6 Dredd I'm working on commission. Tailored tactical vest is fully lined and has foam padding in the lining. The bullet proof plates on the front are all rubber so they are flexible just like in the movie.

The Law Giver and holster is a first pass. I like them but will probably make a second one since this one is a little thick when seen from the front. The bullet attachment has clear "windows" and you can see the bullets inside.

I'm making pretty much every accessory from scratch. And a full custom motorcycle suit out of leather and suede. The one shown is just a simple placeholder suit.

Shoulder, knee, and elbow pads will all be sculpted and poured in rubber. Two Urban heads - with removable helmet and true visor.

dressa.jpg
dressb.jpg
dressc.jpg

Back