Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vault dweller may not be final product (in fact, based on hands that may be a hastily put together mock up potentially) so will wait for proper proto pics to decide if it is any good.
May not be, but also it’s ThreeZero so it could be.

Finally, a vault dweller figure
Unsure about the material as I seen people showing their power armors and the suit inside is all messed up

1000120852.jpg

Man I wish I had the cash for the T-60 armor lmao

I ain't ever getting it for a reasonable price

That Nate figure looks pretty bad, but ill be buying it regardless. A body swap and potential head repaint will do wonders. Especially considering it probably wont be over $150. I've always wanted a vault dweller.

This also shows me 3Z has no interest in reissuing anymore of the Power Armor suits, other than that new(/) Atom Cats t60. So that saves me from worrying about waiting for an unpainted t45, t51, or x01 armor, most of which Id probably take over the t60.

Does anyone know if ordering from Threezero will have custom charges to the UK?
Wondering why people would order with someone like Kit when its cheaper, and potentially get it quicker ordering directly from the Threezero website.

Wondering why people would order with someone like Kit when its cheaper, and potentially get it quicker ordering directly from the Threezero website.
I ordered from Threezero before and did get hit with custom charges. (EU based). Kit was still cheaper than ordering in country.

I have always ordered from threezero directly and have never paid custom charges to the UK

Back