"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and coming from Velvet Mourning, a man with a lot of talent, that is a big compliment!

El Calvo I wish i knew where this pipe came from.

here was the auction, maybe the seller would know? Its quite junky without reworking it but even sanding the seam and a repaint would help.

https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-SCALE-WW2-...in_0?hash=item2a01864b53&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

judging by his comments I don't know how friendly he is haha.

you really did an awesome job on this. I still think the bowl looks a bit on the big side but amazing job from the original rubbery one.

Thanks Gatack, its true the bowl is a bit oversized, i tired to slim it down but i started to break the wall, you cant see from the pics i posted actually but on the inside there is some lit tobacco sculpted inside, shaving down the bowl actually hit that inside, i rebuilt it up with sculpy a bit.

You'd think someone like Stevo would have a lot of these pipes up for grabs! Seems like something that should exist but they are hard to come by,

yeah true. there should be tons of 1/6 pipes. I really think it was a bit on the shaddy side that rainman decided to offer the pipe as a secret item. but he was probably having trouble making something for angel eyes seeing as he included an extra metal revolver to even things out.

Thanks Mudshark for the help on which HT body to use

No problem! Since Tuco was, as Blondie called him, "a sawed-off runt", the TT slim is said to be suitably shorter than the regular TT bodies used for Blondie and Angel Eyes.

I don't know exactly which HT body Rainman used for the full figure Tucos (have to wait and see), but really I hope he took the height difference into consideration. Anyway, a TT slim or a Dragon body should probably be about the right height for Tuco.

So I didn't get Tuco, and didn't get Angel Eyes either. And to be honest, I'm now happy I didn't since expenses are so tight right now. I'm happy I have Blondie, and I love Mortimer, but I'm not sure if I'll keep him.

Congrats to everyone who picked up Tuco - he looks FANTASTIC!

Back