The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader is based on the Force Unleashed but accurate to it, prob why they didn't label it as such. Tough call but maybe since it is sort of not accurate enough to be specific to TFU you placed it where it fits best (but the most recent stormtrooper still needs to move from ANH to ROTJ :p )

I put the Burnt Anakin in the Exclusive section since he is not in any movie, game or comic book - nor does it have the VGM or CMS designation. It looks like they just made a figure of the Sideshow Mythos statue to me.
I think you made the right call. He’s a DX and while clearly Force Unleashed inspired, officially he doesn’t fall under any specific category other than SW.

Finally my itch has been scratched. Much better.

I love this reference list. It is crazy to see just how many Star Wars figures HT has pumped out since taking over from Sideshow. Still, where be the AT-AT Driver, Tie Pilot, Snowtrooper Commander, Gree, Bly, Galactic Marine etc etc HT? C'mon, I need more more figures I can't afford!

Last edited:
Quite surprised that they pulled out their literally big ROTS guns (Sidious, Fisto and Grievous) during TPM anniversary.

Hot Toys trying to course correct on an issue pointed by the community by having anniversary figures in collector hands during anniversary year instead of 12/18 months later?

Really hope this is something they continue going forward. I’m sure we’ll get plenty of pre-orders next year for ROTS, but love that we’ll get some figures in hand as well.

It may be a bit to ask but… I have a special request of release dates with the MMS reference under the figure picture. Would be awesome.

Back