1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but waz hoping to hit some discount stores and fake it if I could find some of the cheap figs, cheap. Inspired by the toy rants on YT. Since I just want heads.
Tho thanks to forums know u have to have the RIGHT cheap Stormtroopers re the timeline. Probably only TFA etc. available in the bargain bins.

I wish I had Chirrut DX - really like the character. But he fell to the want-but-not-priority budget list.:monkey2

Hasbro made a 12” limited articulation Stormtrooper for the 2016 Rogue One line that would probably work if you just want to put them on a pike and weather it. Those are only $10-15.

Hasbro made a 12? limited articulation Stormtrooper for the 2016 Rogue One line that would probably work if you just want to put them on a pike and weather it. Those are only $10-15.

Cool, thanks, I'll look for them! That's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to track down.:)

Think that was one of the more *intense* images from the series. I want more heads on pikes for display.

stromtrooperheads_Mando.jpg

I’m really not sure if I’ll cancel this or not. That was my game plan initially, but looking at this version I do still really like it. The deluxe set with Beskar armor and Baby Yoda seems more definitive though.

I?m really not sure if I?ll cancel this or not. That was my game plan initially, but looking at this version I do still really like it. The deluxe set with Beskar armor and Baby Yoda seems more definitive though.

They did describe it as the definitive set lol.

I also agree with the above post. I need more helmets on spikes. Won?t use the Chirrut one to destroy. Know someone who prints them. Might buy a few, would really be able to rough those up

Got excited for a minute as Sideshow emailed that this is arriving sooner than expected. Still isn’t arriving until August-November though.

For real? Bumped from Oct-Dec to Aug-Nov? I don?t have it ordered with them so no email but I?ll take it. Means it?s possible out in August in Hong Kong. Overall it?s an easy release for them

I'm keeping this figure regardless what is coming out in the future. Always liked first appearances.
To me, canceling this would be like canceling Iron Man mark II because they are releasing 3, 4, 5, etc.

Got excited for a minute as Sideshow emailed that this is arriving sooner than expected. Still isn’t arriving until August-November though.

Still...potentially a good sign. Maybe. Esp. since I talked myself out of the Gentle Giant statue, 'coz, I decided that some moderation was needed re the probable avalanche of products. Figured this fig has everything I want + poseable.

Remnant Trooper is also getting the same bump to August. They clearly want 2 figs to drop from Mando before season 2. These are top priority

I'm keeping this figure regardless what is coming out in the future. Always liked first appearances.
To me, canceling this would be like canceling Iron Man mark II because they are releasing 3, 4, 5, etc.

I honestly think it being a TV show has changed my perception of it. Using your Iron Man analogy, I shouldn't want an Iron Man Mk 1. Wasn't in the movie a ton and he never wears it after that, but I'd still really want one.

But for the Mando, knowing he's got more seasons coming and he got out of this armor so fast, I'd just rather stick with the Beskar for some reason.

Remnant Trooper is also getting the same bump to August. They clearly want 2 figs to drop from Mando before season 2. These are top priority

I'm sure these are big sellers and Covid has really hit them (like every business) in the pocket book hard. So they want to get the things out that will fill that bank account back up the quickest.

I'm sure these are big sellers and Covid has really hit them (like every business) in the pocket book hard. So they want to get the things out that will fill that bank account back up the quickest.

Good timing tho. By August, Disney might be fanning the flames with a Mando series teaser trailer. Mandalorian is probably one of the few of the more popular shows/films that didn't have its production messed up (since primary filming was done).

E.g. I'd be surprised if Falcon/Winter Soldier could finish filming and get back on track in time, and that had been bumped to an August release originally.

So HT will have that hype, probably, for Mando - I don't know what else series-wise is really anticipated for that time frame.

Good timing tho. By August, Disney might be fanning the flames with a Mando series teaser trailer. Mandalorian is probably one of the few of the more popular shows/films that didn't have its production messed up (since primary filming was done).

E.g. I'd be surprised if Falcon/Winter Soldier could finish filming and get back on track in time, and that had been bumped to an August release originally.

So HT will have that hype, probably, for Mando - I don't know what else series-wise is really anticipated for that time frame.

With all the push backs of other series, movies etc I think Hot Toys could afford themselves another couple of new Mando figures, or of course OT figures until the end of the year.

Moff Gideon and Cara Dune will be Season 2 highlights. But I still think they could get decent sales of Kuill and the Armourer from this season without getting into human likeness headsculpts.

Did they finish shooting season 2? Even so I'm wondering how many special effects animators etc can work from home during the stay home order.

Did they finish shooting season 2? Even so I'm wondering how many special effects animators etc can work from home during the stay home order.

Yeah, I guess that's a point. But yeah, they wound up finishing the filming of Season 2, I think in February.

Hard to say about the tech when u see folks at home doing spectacular stuff with Zbrush and Blender, etc. At least maybe they can work on parts of the effects. And guess the music could be worked on from a home studio, or a lot of it.

Been pretty quiet on the Mando front. But that's OK; sure it is the calm before the storm - and flood of products.

It is very heavy on the CGI so i'm sure there is still plenty to do. It might be be nothing green screen shots right now.

It is very heavy on the CGI so i'm sure there is still plenty to do. It might be be nothing green screen shots right now.

They actually don?t use many green screens for this. They use a rounded set that gives the scenery right then and there. Mando in his ship? He looks out the windshield and the actor sees space. It?s pretty amazing tech. There?s a video how it?s shot. Now soecial fx like blasters n such there?s quite a bit of which they may be able to do some from home. Stoked for season 2

Back