1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if anyone see's that Mando Season 2 trailer go up could they please post it here. I don't want to miss it, assuming it's tonight !!

So if anyone see's that Mando Season 2 trailer go up could they please post it here. I don't want to miss it, assuming it's tonight !!

If I run across a link, I'll post it here. Because I'm not watching a basketball game, not even for Mando or Boba am I sitting through that. Not even for the baby! I am the worst, lol.

just swap the big thighs with jango's massive helmet and it should even itself out :lol

87B7CD22-A0AA-47E9-8F2A-0A2178F7AC04.jpeg

E77FCC6F-0540-4F11-B4FB-119F013C6B6C.jpeg

If I run across a link, I'll post it here. Because I'm not watching a basketball game, not even for Mando or Boba am I sitting through that. Not even for the baby! I am the worst, lol.

Shocking. Folks would DIE for Baby....:cool:

child2.jpg

Nah, I ain't sitting through that. Far as I know it was rumor and speculation anyway:dunno. Even if not, suspect I will play trailer daily for a while:cool:.

No trailer yet unfortunately.

Yeah it sucks. Maybe today ? Or tomorrow ?

A lot of DC noise at the moment though. Batfleck returning with Keaton, Snyder dropping Snyder Cut teasers. Fandome event this weekend.

C'mon Star Wars !! Maybe Disney are just waiting for a competition free window so that day social media belongs to Mando S2 ?

A lot of DC noise at the moment though. Batfleck returning with Keaton, Snyder dropping Snyder Cut teasers. Fandome event this weekend.

C'mon Star Wars !! Maybe Disney are just waiting for a competition free window so that day social media belongs to Mando S2 ?

Star Wars waits for no open window...it crashes through the wall! Come on, Mando trailer!!!

It will absolutely be a later batch with BBTS. They're getting inventory much later than everyone else lately.

If you're ordering it this late in the game from SS, chances are you'll still have to wait a while as it's doubtful you'll receive one from the first 1-2 batches.

Not necessarily. I oredered Rocket and paid in full and got him in first release. There is no rhyme or reason to sideshow's shipping it seems.

????? Dunno - there was that Grace R. tweet about "internal stuff" at Disney.

Which means the trailer is done, at least. They're probably making sure the first surge of people like me who paid for a year will get the trailer and then cough up for another subscription. Timing when to set the hook.:pfft:

Back