The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more crappy iPhone pix in a very cluttered, work in progress display

ase4e4e9.jpg

ydyhu8a5.jpg

mereva9a.jpg

tutapuny.jpg

a9egyza5.jpg

Holy god she's hue-mung-ous!!!

I was going to put her next to the wolf bust as well but now I don't thing I have room before she hits the ceiling.

She looks so great and you have an amazing collection!

wow, awesome awesome collection! she looks great, even bigger than the normal life size busts.

Thanks everybody for the kind words. It really is an awesome piece , you will not be disappointed if you get it. Sideshow did a great job with this one. Even though it is very expensive, I feel like I got my money's worth. It feels very solid and I even like the base which
I didn't think I would. BTW the feathers are a hard rubberized material so you don't have to worry about them being too fragile.

That was something i've considered as a possible issue - the feathers being too fragile. Good to hear.

Oh my god you guys, she is just ****ing gorgeous!!! WOW, WOW, WOW. I am seriously blown away! Wow!

She is just massive. You can't get a grip on how massive until you open that box. Holy god.

Paint is outstanding. She's in my living room right now with dim day light shinning though the window and she is sooo blue in this light.

So much nicer then the LSF. I just saw the LSF at my LCS today and this blows it away and I'm not a big bust person.

Oh my god. Pictures and a video review will be coming later..

If you're on the fence, just get her. Trust me. What a steal for that price compared to so many other things.

My fear with this was that it wouldn't be painted well. It's good to hear she turned out great! I have the LSF and the paints on that weren't good enough for the price.

Thanks for the video, can you tell me what the base of her hair looks like is there a way the long main plaited hair ends?
You're right about the secondary market and edition size on her, with 3 sequels to come she will be in demand soon enough.

Thanks for the video, can you tell me what the base of her hair looks like is there a way the long main plaited hair ends?
You're right about the secondary market and edition size on her, with 3 sequels to come she will be in demand soon enough.

Hmmm...not sure what you mean. Do you mean her hair at the back?

Back