The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Whalen will sell AP copies of his “What’s Opera Doc?” poster today. It’s an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 35, and will cost $50. The variant has an AP edition of 24 and will cost $80. They go up today (Tuesday, January 15th) at a random time

e1346866284.jpg

e1346866403.jpg

LINK

Be my Valentine Charlie Brown

Regular
Be-My-Valentine-Charlie-Brown-regular-print-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

Variant
Be-My-Valentine-Charlie-Brown-variant-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.jpg

Standard: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" (Edition of 280)
Variant: "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" (Edition 50)

Select Wood Edition of only 5: Standard or Variant artwork-printed on 18" x 24" Maple wood:
"Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" (Standard artwork) on Maple wood (Edition of 5)
"Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" (Variant artwork) on Maple wood (Edition of 5)

Standard: $65
Variant: $100
Wood Editions: $250

All Editions on sale next Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at Dark Hall Mansion.

They'll go on sale right here on their dedicated Store page at 9:30 AM PST: https://www.darkhallmansionstore.com/

I wonder if he'll put AP copies up of the other ones. The only one I'm missing from his series is the Rabbit Season, Duck Season print. I know most here are not into Looney Tunes, but these have been really fun to collect. Takes me to my childhood. Looney Tunes were just some of my favorite cartoons to watch.

Tom Whalen will sell AP copies of his “What’s Opera Doc?” poster today. It’s an 18″ x 24″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 35, and will cost $50. The variant has an AP edition of 24 and will cost $80. They go up today (Tuesday, January 15th) at a random time

e1346866284.jpg

e1346866403.jpg

LINK

Hey Choopie he already put the Duck Season AP up for sale already, October of last year.

I wonder if he'll put AP copies up of the other ones. The only one I'm missing from his series is the Rabbit Season, Duck Season print. I know most here are not into Looney Tunes, but these have been really fun to collect. Takes me to my childhood. Looney Tunes were just some of my favorite cartoons to watch.

the inspector gadget one is good. my neon genesis evangelion print came today

I do have something at the post office to big to fit in a PO box so the only thing I can guess is its my Evangelion print :yess:

Got my Neon Genesis poster today! Looks sick. Can't wait to frame it up

I'm a sucker and caved for Godmachine's Hellboy print. I love the Sammael art on that.

The BttF print almost had me until I saw it was 9x12. What a stupid size and for $35 to boot. Such a shame, I really loved that print.

Back