The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Blade Runner Police 995 Spinner" Tomenosuke Exclusive

We are very proud to release Jakob Stærmose's art print "Blade Runner Police 995 Spinner" triptych Tomenosuke Exclusive. One is 24x36" triptych limited edition of 3 sets. Another one is 18x24" triptych limited edition of 20 sets. Both will be launched on May 18 11:00am (JST) at here. Don't miss this chance!

201305%2F13%2F42%2Fa0077842_22263774.jpg

I got a mini-excitement like it was Celebration or something. Thanks so much JJJ for the information. I'm definitely after this piece. I wonder what the size will be?

This is me - :D :D :D

Surprised JJJ hasn't posted here yet, and I won't even attempt to make one of those bomb posts that he does. I'll just provide the link. I will say though, that the Artoo is likely going to have to be mine. I mean Artoo by Jerry Vandersteldt? Sign me up, right?

Check out the art:

https://acmelimited.com/news/new-art-debuting-at-disneys-star-wars-weekends/

I got a mini-excitement like it was Celebration or something. Thanks so much JJJ for the information. I'm definitely after this piece. I wonder what the size will be?

This is me - :D :D :D

Vanderstelt's new R2 piece is now my iPhone background.

Yeah, I'm :panic: :panic: :panic:

[ame]https://youtu.be/TI0fk_gCdzE[/ame]

Sorry, furystorm. It was the perfect response. I couldn't help myself and yes, Genesis is one of my favorite bands of all time.

I'm still on the hunt for the Dave Perillo New Hope print. I can't have Empire and ROTJ without it. Hopefully, I'll find one for a reasonable price. The buy it now prices on ebay are too high for me.

I bought it now a while ago. Sorry... :(

But I've got a feeling I'll be paying through the nose for ROTJ in order to complete the trifecta.

Sorry, furystorm. It was the perfect response. I couldn't help myself and yes, Genesis is one of my favorite bands of all time.

I'm still on the hunt for the Dave Perillo New Hope print. I can't have Empire and ROTJ without it. Hopefully, I'll find one for a reasonable price. The buy it now prices on ebay are too high for me.

I bought it now a while ago. Sorry... :(

But I've got a feeling I'll be paying through the nose for ROTJ in order to complete the trifecta.

Niceee, didn't realise there are other Dave Perillo fans too. haha. For some reason my new hope print didn't come with a cert of authenticity. :(
I missed out on empire strikes back print cause I kept refreshing the page that they first announced the prints for. A number of people were kinda peeved about that too. Missed it by just about 35 minutes. :( Had to resort to ebay and pay about $70 more for the print. :(

How are you guys intending to frame the trilogy up? I'm so spoilt by the number of frame combinations I've seen so far. lol

Back