The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this one. I like its simplicity.

JAWS_1_1024x1024.jpeg

I also liked this one, but I think it's a bit expensive for the size. Alot of nice prints, but not in the budget right now. The Orca sketches are really nice.

JBROWN_JAWS-SMILE_SHOWDOWN_PROMO_large.jpg

If you missed Randy Ortiz’s Alien poster last week, don’t get too flustered, you’ll get another chance at some artist copies today. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 43, and will cost $90. It goes up today (Friday, November 8th) at 12pm Central Time. Visit his shop.

a55b17c1c9ec462305a7bf35_533x800_zps812cc01d.jpg~original

LINK

Here we go again...

Dave-Perillo-Charlie-Brown-Thanksgiving-Poster-Regular.jpg

Dave-Perillo-Charlie-Brown-Thanksgiving-Poster-Variant.jpg

Snoopy, the guests are indeed arriving and everyone is most welcome to this very special Thanksgiving dinner!

Dark Hall Mansion, www.DarkHallMansion.com, is proud to release this year’s officially licensed Peanuts print for Charles M. Schulz's 1973 classic, “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.” On sale next Friday, November 15, 2013, at a random time between 9:30 AM PST and 11:30 AM PST, it's indeed a Thanksgiving treat to sit down to!

Dark Hall Mansion's invited artist for this year's take on everyone's favorite Thanksgiving classic is Dave Perillo and his flair with the multi-panel approach allowed us to capture many scenes we'd not yet had opportunity to share. From the epic struggle of Charlie, Lucy and football, to a most sweet Sally and her invitation to hold hands under the table, right on through to Snoopy's legendary display of culinary skills, Dave has brought back all the moments that make this 1973 holiday favorite so unforgettable.

All DHM "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" editions measure 12″ x 36,” are strictly limited, numbered, and individually screen printed with Editions as follows:

Standard: “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" (Edition of 280)

Variant: “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" (Edition of 50)

And a select run of just 10 of each style-Standard and Variant-printed on full 12″ x 36″ panels of wood:
“A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" (Standard artwork) Wood Edition of 10
“A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" (Variant artwork) Wood Edition of 10

Standard: $65
Variant: $100
Wood Edition: $250

All Editions go on sale next Friday, Nov 15, 2013 at Dark Hall Mansion: www.DarkHallMansion.com.
They’ll go on sale on their dedicated Store page at a random time between 9:30 AM PST and 11:30 AM PST:
https://www.darkhallmansionstore.com/

Joshua-Budich-Im-Lonely-Print.jpg

Joshua-Budich-sleep-kills-Print.jpg

Joshua-Budich-who-ya-gonna-call-Print.jpg

Joshua Budich has his Bad Guys Prints on sale that were part of a show at Gallery 1988 recently. Each one is 12 x 24 screen printed with an edition of 100.

Buy them at JoshuaBudich.com

Alright JJJ, you're stressing me out... :lol

I ran it by Michael, thinking he would want to stay at just the Great Pumpkin, seeing as I bought that one for him as a gift. But, oh no! He wants all three now, pending a Christmas release...

Not only that, but he wants a second set as a gift for his best friend! :panic:

Alright JJJ, you're stressing me out... :lol

I ran it by Michael, thinking he would want to stay at just the Great Pumpkin, seeing as I bought that one for him as a gift. But, oh no! He wants all three now, pending a Christmas release...

Not only that, but he wants a second set as a gift for his best friend! :panic:

I thought you was his best friend
:blissy:blissy

For anyone interested, Hero Complex Gallery is having a mystery tube sale: 4 prints for $50 dlvd in US and $80 dlvd outside US.

Details:

Each purchase may contain:
•Previously SOLD OUT Prints
•METAL Prints
•WOOD Prints
•Glow in the Dark/GID Prints
•Metallic Ink Prints
•#1 Laurent Durieux Wood Peter Pan Variant
•Star-signed Prints
•Artist-signed Prints
•Production Team-signed Prints
•Personal Collection Prints
•Scratch & Dent Prints
•& More!

Each purchase may contain prints signed by:
•Greg Nicotero (Walking Dead Makeup / Effects Genius)
•Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes of Walking Dead)
•Danai Gurira (Michonne of Walking Dead)
•Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon of Walking Dead)
•Carl Gottlieb (Screenwriter of Jaws)
•Joe Alves (Production Designer of Jaws)
•Many prints signed by more than one Cast/Crew Member, and many signed by the Artists themselves

Each purcahse may contain artwork by artists like:
•Laurent Durieux
•Craig Drake
•Grzegorz "Gabz" Domaradzki
•JC Richard
•Rhys Cooper
•Tyler Stout
•Bruce Yan
•James Rheem Davis
•Paul Shipper
•New Flesh
•Malleus