The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize these were not the original artist. That they were a rip off of the originals. Sorry for that. I don't support plagiarism in the arts either.

Yeah, it's disgustingly blatant.

mosswall.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't quite recall exactly how they looked, so I just thought the original artist was riffing on his own work. Like the way you can get a shirt on TeeFury for only 24 hours, then later, it's sometimes possible to get that shirt for more on RedBubble. Like that.

Yeah, that is shameless though. :mad:

For the record my rant was not focused on any of you guys either, just the rip off artist. :peace

My Petrie beetlejuice shipped today, very curious to see this one. Looks like a lot of bang for the buck.

its been sold out for awhile I believe, but prices aren't too bad right now. I mean, it's just as big as mondo stuff and has GID. I think if this was an official Mondo release, it would be getting a lot more attention. It is Petries best work so far imo.

Choose Your Ride:

Ecto-poster-test-2.jpg

Batmobile-66-poster-test-1.jpg

Batmobile-89-poster-test-3.jpg

ITG-poster-test.jpg

The Triptych (set of 3) posters are avaiable in two sizes:
Small
Three posters each 50x70 cm (aprox. 19.7x27.6 inches) $65 plus shipping and PP fee

Large
Three posters each 70x100 cm (aprox. 27.6x39.4 inches) $95 plus shipping and PP fee

5xboards.jpg

Single Large poster
Available in one size only 70x100 cm (aprox. 27.6x39.4 inches) $35 plus shipping and PP fee

To order please send an email to: [email protected]

Hi I'm Staermose. I was notified that my posters had been posted on the forum.
If any of you have any question please let me know.
Besides what else has been written here I can add that I'm in Denmark and I'm not taking any orders until December, sorry :( Just have the time right now.

Cheers
Staermose

Besides what else has been written here I can add that I'm in Denmark and I'm not taking any orders until December, sorry :( Just have the time right now.

Cheers
Staermose

I approve this post :lecture

Welcome to the boards...I'm down for an '89 batmobile set in December, but I already emailed you :lol

Cheers
Staermose

Welcome. Glad to spread the word on great pieces !

Back