The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm Staermose. I was notified that my posters had been posted on the forum.
If any of you have any question please let me know.
Besides what else has been written here I can add that I'm in Denmark and I'm not taking any orders until December, sorry :( Just have the time right now.

Cheers
Staermose

Welcome to Freaks! :duff

I like your work. Think about doing a Spinner. :lecture

Yeah, it's disgustingly blatant.

mosswall.jpg

These are the reason I ******ing hate Mondo with a passion. I wanted these prints more than anything they ever released. I would've happily paid $500 for a set on eBay, but the ******ing flippers were listing them for over a grand. After hyping the Star Wars line and saving the best for last, they really **** on Star Wars fans by not upping the number of prints.

These are the reason I ******ing hate Mondo with a passion. I wanted these prints more than anything they ever released. I would've happily paid $500 for a set on eBay, but the ******ing flippers were listing them for over a grand. After hyping the Star Wars line and saving the best for last, they really **** on Star Wars fans by not upping the number of prints.

They're my favorites as well, and I would have loved to have the set. The Stouts are great, but the Moss set is classiest in my opinion.

Thanks for the welcome! :)
A blade runner spinner is planned for next summer. I have a few others planned and also in the works right now. Including one that might stir some controversy with an older piece from Mondo. I'll let you guys make own opinion on that one when it's done.

Last edited:
They're my favorites as well, and I would have loved to have the set. The Stouts are great, but the Moss set is classiest in my opinion.

The Stouts were way too busy for me, but I agree on the Moss sets - very classy. That's why I still feel the sting of not owning them. :monkey2

Last edited:
no offence but you are selling licensed projects wich you hold no rights to. i deleted my post. and edit yours so my comment is no longer

no offence but you are selling licensed projects wich you hold no rights to. i deleted my post. and edit yours so my comment is no longer

Your comment may not be here, but your attitude towards this artform is. Sounds to me you have no respect for the artists.

No matter who holds the license, you fail to see the amount of craftmanship that is displayed here.

Last edited:
everything i have is original including the 3 moss prints,i just said one little comment and everyone freaks out.Bottom line everything is about making money including you!

Hey, let's agree to disagree. Don't worry Staermose, we see what you see and feel the same way. But it's not going to get us anywhere to fuss with zeus or anyone on his side.

Waller, I totally get what you were saying about the prints. I can appreciate that people will mark up prints, it's going to happen. But to literally gouge the heck out of people...harsh.

The Star Wars Moss set was selling for over $700(which seems like a bargain to some now) on ebay the day it went on sale on the Mondo site. I know because I tried to get a set, but was locked out. Some day if I make a crapload of money, I'll splurge and buy them.

Thanks for the welcome! :)
A blade runner spinner is planned for next summer. I have a few others planned and also in the works right now. Including one that might stir some controversy with an older piece from Mondo. I'll let you guys make own opinion on that one when it's done.

Awesome! :yess:

But please have in mind that these take some time, don't be too disappointed if it delayed a bit. I try to get as much detail in the drawings as my abilities allow me to. Like this detail from the '89 Batmobile.

Batmobile-89-side-mechanics.jpg

Back