The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a gut feeling that all the good discounts and giveaways are going to be late at night when I have no chance at getting them...

yeah... the ones cycling right now will be here until no longer instock. The good ones will come at odd hours in the night.

That was, hands down, the best video Sideshow has ever done. I am laughing so hard that my boss is going to find out that I am not working in here :)O)... By the way, on the segment where they talk about the biggest "at risk" group as being 18 - 45 years olds, i think that is the Darklord whose picture they use for the 45 year old... :lol :p ;)

What exactly is different about him :confused:

The suit to me looks to be a lighter color and it's bloodier. That's all I can tell. I ordered one but stupid me ordered the regular version 2 days ago, I should have just waited and ordered this instead... Oh well! :)

I ordered one but I don't know that I'll keep it. At least the 2 Dr's had different scrubs on.

This just seems like a cheap way to get rid of some extra stock they had.

Anyone interested in a Spooktacular edition zombie and a faux bronze Dooku Vs Yoda for some Aliens hot toy Marines? :lol

Back