the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't believe this!! my first post on the sideshow freaks board after following this ridiculous thing for some time now and i win something!!! i'm a cry now....:monkey2 thank you, baby jesus!

Okay Vader Al added to the list.

And yes, Lonnie is right about the helms - the Elessar Crown is very small and the KOTD is larger and very detailed... Elessar was never sold to the public, am I right? Only offered as a special with a preview LOTR purchase or something? (that was right before my time)

galactiboy said:
I know that King Darkness had won nothing... and he just got married, so I'd volunteer him as a person in need of a free crown :D

I think that sounds fair too. The king of the Krusade needs a crown :lol

Thank you ever so much Dusty!

KAOSINLA said:
Is this true Lonnie? Surprisingly, I don't have one helm in my collection.

I personally love the KOTD helm and I think most people were surprised at how small the Elessar crown was, not that that makes it any less or anything. The crown is nice but the detail on the KOTD helm is amazing!

gleepglop said:
i can't believe this!! my first post on the sideshow freaks board after following this ridiculous thing for some time now and i win something!!! i'm a cry now....:monkey2 thank you, baby jesus!

Gleepglop....is that name a Mr. Show reference???

SideshowDusty said:

And yes, Lonnie is right about the helms - the Elessar Crown is very small and the KOTD is larger and very detailed... Elessar was never sold to the public, am I right? Only offered as a special with a preview LOTR purchase or something? (that was right before my time)

It was offered free to anyone who bought the Minas Morgul from the ROTK EE DVD offer.

SideshowDusty said:
Okay I have 7 :)

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Amanaman
Mannix
War-Gar

Am I missing anyone?

Thanks Dusty! But I will pass my Crown to the next winningless person. I really just wanted a hat or something small. I didn't read what the prize was when I jumped in to post. Sorry. Thank you though for putting me on the list.

lcummins said:
It was offered free to anyone who bought the Minas Morgul from the ROTK EE DVD offer.

Oh, that was what it was! Thanks Lonnie, I can always count on you :)

Anyway, now I'm getting confused. Amanaman, you don't actually want one? And I've added KingDarkness to the list...

I'm about to watch "The Last Man On Earth" with Vincent Price! I've always liked this movie for some reason, and it was remade as "The Omega Man" with Chuck Heston...

SideshowDusty said:

Thank you Dusty! now I have something tanglible to show for all the time(and there was a lot of it) i spent on SS's website!

nuftjedi
Fritz
Buttmunch
gleepglop
Mannix
Vader AL

The list so far. :cool: Yes I bail out for the same reason as wor-gar. Thanks again.

gleepglop said:

where in Austin do you live, gleepglop? I am originally from there! went to UT and everything! the last place I lived was up on the hill at the intersection of 2222 and 360... right by the 360 Bridge!

SideshowDusty said:
And I've added KingDarkness to the list...

Thanks, I'll shoot him a PM letting him know! You guys rock!!!
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

Back