the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! That chat is a crazy environment... definitely appreciated the help with questions!

Congrats as well KAO!

Whats the 8 Ball? Is it that thing that takes you randomly to a product or is it the new contest in the chat. My computer won't work with the chat :monkey2

Dusty, Chicky, etc. Any chance we can get a contest for free stuff in this thread for those of us that can't chat for various reasons?

The 8 ball is a contest in which you can ask 3 yes or no questions to try and guess the identity of a product. If you get it right you win.

OK, SO what's 1/2 off I appearantly aint winning anything due to working 2 shifts, so what can I buy cheap?

PosterBoyKelly said:
OK, SO what's 1/2 off I appearantly aint winning anything due to working 2 shifts, so what can I buy cheap?

just the 12" SSE hunchback for 38% off

Wor-Gar said:
Yes... Please...

I'd really like a Subject 5. :eek:

Yes, and please do it soon! I have to leave for a test in my history of film class in half an hour. (Our homework this week is to watch Boris' Frankenstein :lol How cool is that!)

Back