The Penguin (The Batman) limited series | HBO Max

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always hated when something that didn’t need to be explained gets explained in heavy detail. Just say he was scared of bats. That’s like saying Peter Parker’s great grandfather use to have spider like agility and that agility was passed onto Peter lol

While for the most part I'm entertained, I'm having this one issue that the series is so grounded that if Batman shows up or if when Oswald is integrated back into the Batman sequels, either would just feel out of place.

You need to have sympathy for Sofia because 1) she's going to die, and 2) Penguin IS a villain in the end.

Also, no villain starts as a villain, so its always interesting to see what corrupted them. Personally, I don't always need that -- but in a gray world, and when its done well, it can be fascinating.
Damn, I really hope not!

Yeah I don’t see them killing her off anytime soon

Apparently she has a sizeable role to play in The Batman 2

Really? I thought she was created for this season. But yeah, as it develops, looks like she may represent the only other crime organization other than Penguin's so I guess they have to keep her.

Too bad. Hate to see her linger to the point of becoming uninteresting... but she will.

That sucks that they want to move her into a Batman movie with the Joker. Means she'll play some bit background part to the Joker and Bats.

I understand the whole "build-a-universe" nonsense but what a waste. If they have big plans for her in Season 2, OK, but I hope they don't stretch her too thin.

Back