The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you look at that. Americans complaining about shipping fees...:rolleyes:

If you want to see complaining go to the Leonardo thread.

Complaining is one thing, and questioning higher than average shipping fees is another--just trying to exercise my rights as a consumer.

I Just mailed a "border line" over-sized package (close to 108" and around 30 pounds at that) to San Fran with USPS today for just over $33.

Possibly why the discrepancy stands out so much to me.

Last edited:
I read over on the Statue Forum that the second shipment isn't coming in till July 7. I wonder if the first half of those received will be the "lower" end of the edition.

ES would be random no matter what shipment came in first I thought.

Weird that the Vision is arriving broken in this piece.

Can't wait until Friday. Here's hoping my Vision comes intact and there's no paint slop between Scarlet Witch's beautiful ta tas. :pray:

I got #153 yesterday. She looks fantastic next to my other ladies. The print is larger then the Adam Hughes prints and on heavier paper. The paint apps on mine look good. Not too much excess paint between her breasts unless you look very close with the flash on. She was definitely worth the wait.

P1070049.jpg

P1070043.jpg

P1070046.jpg

P1070044.jpg

Nice collection dharper! Did you skip on Dagger or plan on getting her in the future? Thanks for the pics

Back