The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the regular . . . the Exclusive is still on waitlist

Then DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

I am on the WL but I doubt it'll convert. I have the regular pre-ordered through BBTS.

I was shocked at how much this line exceeds the Hughes statues! From the beautiful base to the quality of paper used for this print, the Brooks line is in a class by itself. I was thinking of canceling the Psylocke piece, but I am definitely keeping it now.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, awesome piece! If you can get your hands on one its well worth the money,blows all the AH pieces right out of the water.

My only problem is a slight paint chip on vision...on the green of the leg, its only through the clearcoat. unfortunately it does not come up in any photos...should I bother to call customer service or count my blessings?

Got mine in the mail yesterday, awesome piece! If you can get your hands on one its well worth the money,blows all the AH pieces right out of the water.

My only problem is a slight paint chip on vision...on the green of the leg, its only through the clearcoat. unfortunately it does not come up in any photos...should I bother to call customer service or count my blessings?

It's up to you. If you want a perfect one, it doesn't hurt to ask. Sideshow will help you out if they can.

you can try, but i doubt they'll be able to help you out other than a small refund. as they had quite a few visions damaged in shipping with broken heads and limbs etc.

Back